Electric vehicles are exploding from water damage after Hurricane Ian, top Florida official warns

12N, I didn't care to get too hands on with explosives. I just like destroying shit with machines, or building shit depending on the mission.

I was a 45B before that during OIF.
we built a few schools in El Salvador, Honduras and Panama.

Not much chance of getting waterlogged in California.
I lived there for 5 years. It floods frequently in the dead of winter.

California is prone to potentially devastating impacts of periodic floods. All 58 counties have experienced at least 1 significant flood event in the past 25 years, resulting in loss of life and billions of dollars in damages.​
Floods are naturally occurring phenomena in California. They can keep erosion and sedimentation in natural balance, replenish soils, recharge groundwater, and support a variety of riverine and coastal floodplain habitats for some of California’s most sensitive species.​
But when floods occur where people live and work, the result can be a tragic loss of life and property, including economic impacts from damaged critical infrastructure and vital public facilities, valuable agricultural land taken out of production, and disruptions to California’s water supply system. Floods also can put species in danger by inundating and degrading habitat used by plants and animals for survival, which can result in temporary or permanent changes to native ecosystems.​
More about flooding issues in the Golden State here:

They were doing that earlier than 9/11/2001. As I recollect, the Congressional Democrats were pussyfooting around a leader named Saddam Hussein in order to show the world how much they hated Dubya. Hussein took that as a way to drive a wedge in America, so when AlQaeda was driven out of Afghanistan, they temporarily went under the radar and wound up being rocked in the bosom of Baghdad, and the rest is history in which the alliance from Hell was made between the Democrat Party and the Leftist Lockstep Media. It made me feel a little sick. I liked the Bush family who lived in the city of my birth in the early 60s. Everybody I knew respected and loved the Bush family. Barbara Bush sponsored a huge literacy effort for all the regions' poor children, and GHW Bush represented our state in the US Senate. They were just nice God-fearing people who cared about others, and that's that as far as I'm concerned. I really didn't like the way the Democrats and Press treated their son when he won the Presidency. They hated on him for 8 years.
George H. W. Bush was never a Senator on this planet. On what state and planet were you living on?

They were doing that earlier than 9/11/2001. As I recollect, the Congressional Democrats were pussyfooting around a leader named Saddam Hussein in order to show the world how much they hated Dubya. Hussein took that as a way to drive a wedge in America, so when AlQaeda was driven out of Afghanistan, they temporarily went under the radar and wound up being rocked in the bosom of Baghdad, and the rest is history in which the alliance from Hell was made between the Democrat Party and the Leftist Lockstep Media. It made me feel a little sick. I liked the Bush family who lived in the city of my birth in the early 60s. Everybody I knew respected and loved the Bush family. Barbara Bush sponsored a huge literacy effort for all the regions' poor children, and GHW Bush represented our state in the US Senate. They were just nice God-fearing people who cared about others, and that's that as far as I'm concerned. I really didn't like the way the Democrats and Press treated their son when he won the Presidency. They hated on him for 8 years.
They still loathe him, they just pretend to hate him less when he comes out critical of something a republican does, especially if it's Trump. I've been up and down with the Bush aristocracy. I never liked GHWB much at all. He allowed the generals to do the job in Iraq then knee capped us on behalf of the useless and malignant UN. He was horrible regarding the 2A and allowed the democrooks to do serious damage to the country. GWBush was a little better, but still a globalist, still let the democrooks spend money like drunk Kennedy's, and let the media run amok telling lies. He sold us a shit sandwich with Iraq when the simple truth would have been just fine and then allowed the RNC to nominate a corrupt republicrat worm that lost to an unvetted, incompetent, effeminate meat puppet.

I don't think he was the criminal the moonbats insist he is, but I certainly do not hold the guy in as much esteem as I did in 2004.

I do it for my community, you on the other hand only handle a hose at the gay bar most Friday nights.
And I thought you were a bitch. Turns out I was right.

By the way, where in the OP's link did it say 10 EV's, as you say, "exploded?" No use asking the OP. She's talking off topic on her own OP.

I lived there for 5 years. It floods frequently in the dead of winter.

California is prone to potentially devastating impacts of periodic floods. All 58 counties have experienced at least 1 significant flood event in the past 25 years, resulting in loss of life and billions of dollars in damages.​
Floods are naturally occurring phenomena in California. They can keep erosion and sedimentation in natural balance, replenish soils, recharge groundwater, and support a variety of riverine and coastal floodplain habitats for some of California’s most sensitive species.​
But when floods occur where people live and work, the result can be a tragic loss of life and property, including economic impacts from damaged critical infrastructure and vital public facilities, valuable agricultural land taken out of production, and disruptions to California’s water supply system. Floods also can put species in danger by inundating and degrading habitat used by plants and animals for survival, which can result in temporary or permanent changes to native ecosystems.​
More about flooding issues in the Golden State here:
So why does California never have enough water?

You do realize there is a difference in a flood and a flash flood, right?

And I thought you were a bitch. Turns out I was right.

By the way, where in the OP's link did it say 10 EV's, as you say, "exploded?" No use asking the OP. She's talking off topic on her own OP.
you asked how many ev's have exploded. the answer is 10.

Maybe you should, Mr. Volunteer firefighter. When you learn, you can move to the big cities where there is more of a chance to get experienced. And you know jack about how to extinguish an EV battery fire.
You're a bed wetter and you don't know shit about shit, so you probably ought not be too critical of someone who has done far more in one year than you've done in a lifetime of stealing oxygen.

Liberaldance.gif

They still loathe him, they just pretend to hate him less when he comes out critical of something a republican does, especially if it's Trump. I've been up and down with the Bush aristocracy. I never liked GHWB much at all. He allowed the generals to do the job in Iraq then knee capped us on behalf of the useless and malignant UN. He was horrible regarding the 2A and allowed the democrooks to do serious damage to the country. GWBush was a little better, but still a globalist, still let the democrooks spend money like drunk Kennedy's, and let the media run amok telling lies. He sold us a shit sandwich with Iraq when the simple truth would have been just fine and then allowed the RNC to nominate a corrupt republicrat worm that lost to an unvetted, incompetent, effeminate meat puppet.

I don't think he was the criminal the moonbats insist he is, but I certainly do not hold the guy in as much esteem as I did in 2004.

Kennedy's what?

I hate people who think plural requires an "'s" instead of possessive.

Your recollection of the events is very poor. The last time Congress declared war was December 1941. Flight 93 was airborne for quite a while, not right after take-off. Otherwise, you made a good post.
You are correct, I misspoke. However, the Congress did Authorize the President to go after the terrorist as follows:

[[Page 115 STAT. 224]]

Public Law 107-40
107th Congress

Joint Resolution

To authorize the use of United States Armed Forces against those
responsible for the recent attacks launched against the United
States. <<NOTE: Sept. 18, 2001 - [S.J. Res. 23]>>

Whereas, on September 11, 2001, acts of treacherous violence were
committed against the United States and its citizens; and
Whereas, such acts render it both necessary and appropriate that the
United States exercise its rights to self-defense and to protect
United States citizens both at home and abroad; and
Whereas, in light of the threat to the national security and foreign
policy of the United States posed by these grave acts of violence;
and
Whereas, such acts continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat
to the national security and foreign policy of the United States;
and
Whereas, the President has authority under the Constitution to take
action to deter and prevent acts of international terrorism against
the United States: Now, therefore, be it

Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United
States of America in Congress assembled, <<NOTE: Authorization for Use
of Military Force. 50 USC 1541 note.>>

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This joint resolution may be cited as the ``Authorization for Use of
Military Force''.

SEC. 2. AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OF UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES.

(a) <<NOTE: President.>> In General.--That the President is
authorized to use all necessary and appropriate force against those
nations, organizations, or persons he determines planned, authorized,
committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11,
2001, or harbored such organizations or persons, in order to prevent any
future acts of international terrorism against the United States by such
nations, organizations or persons.

(b) War Powers Resolution Requirements.--

(1) Specific statutory authorization.--Consistent with
section 8(a)(1) of the War Powers Resolution, the Congress
declares that this section is intended to constitute specific
statutory authorization within the meaning of section 5(b) of
the War Powers Resolution.

[[Page 115 STAT. 225]]

(2) Applicability of other requirements.--Nothing in this
resolution supercedes any requirement of the War Powers
Resolution.

Approved September 18, 2001.

LEGISLATIVE HISTORY--S.J. Res. 23 (H.J. Res. 64):
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONGRESSIONAL RECORD, Vol. 147 (2001):
Sept. 14, considered and passed Senate and House.
WEEKLY COMPILATION OF PRESIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS, Vol. 37 (2001):
Sept. 18, Presidential statement.

Was that number off the top of your head? Quote the link. Show me.
it was 14 out of 10 million

A look at electric car explosions​

Updated: Apr 26

We've previously looked at electric car fires & provided an overview of our initial research findings that show they occur very rarely.

We're increasingly asked about the risk of an electric vehicle (EV) exploding, particularly in underground parking or roadways, such as tunnels. Our research identified & verified fourteen (14) EV explosion incidents since 2010 - that's from a global market of 10 million EVs in operation at the end of 2020.

You're a bed wetter and you don't know shit about shit, so you probably ought not be too critical of someone who has done far more in one year than you've done in a lifetime of stealing oxygen.

View attachment 706693
Fuck you, petie boy. You're trying to be the thread monitor that goes off topic with 2 fucking retards... Be my guest, asshole.

we built a few schools in El Salvador, Honduras and Panama.
That's pretty awesome. My unit used send dudes down there for AT and some went to Chile. I never got to go on those but I ended up doing a lot of active time on orders training people for deployments to OEF.

That's pretty awesome. My unit used send dudes down there for AT and some went to Chile. I never got to go on those but I ended up doing a lot of active time on orders training people for deployments to OEF.
I got fucked up on sugarcane moonshine in Panama and proved you CAN get a humvee stuck as fuck.

Forum List

Back