Electric vehicles are exploding from water damage after Hurricane Ian, top Florida official warns

I'm sorry The Senior Bush offended you. Iraq's President sent a hit squad to assassinate him when another Middle East Country were going to give him some kind of award. I don't recall all the details, since he only had one term in the White House, only that Saddam Hussein went after him with an assassination team. I think if someone tried to assassinate me, I wouldn't like them very much. The other time in his life he almost died for his country was in WWII, and he was in the Pacific Theater, and the plane he was on was hit by Japanese shooters, it crashed, and he was the only survivor on the plane. I read a book on his life, and it's been so long ago some of the details aren't so clear any more. But I did find a little blurb in my search engine:

World War II pilots were shot down at an alarming rate—including Bush. With the wings of his plane on fire and smoke pouring into the cockpit, future President George H.W. Bush parachuted into the Pacific Ocean, where he floated for hours on a life raft, vomiting uncontrollably and bleeding profusely from his forehead.Feb 13, 2019

George H.W. Bush's Dangerous Role in WWII - HISTORY

https://www.history.com › george-hw-bush-wwii-airman

View attachment 706704View attachment 706703
Navy aviator George H.W. Bush and his squadron attacked
https://www.history.com › this-day-in-history › navy-a...

On September 2, 1944, future President George Herbert Walker Bush is serving as a torpedo bomber pilot in the Pacific theater of World War II
He didn't run from his situation. I can't imagine his pain at losing his fellow servicemen on that plane that crashed, took all their lives, and he almost died, too.
He certainly was a war hero, and did some great things but I just rate his presidency pretty low. I don't want to trash the guy too hard, he doesn't deserve it and it won't make me feel better about anything.

What BS did you add to the thread petie boy? Off topic shit to protect your boyfriend. He is your BF, right?
you're covering you homosexual feelings by accusing someone else of being gay. lol another participant trophy for you 🏆

I ain't saying you'd suck a dick but you ain't beyond holding it In your mouth until the swelling goes down.
You sound like an experienced homo. Of course you were the 1st to mention any "gay" shit talk. Sounds to me it was on your mind all along.

You sound like an experienced homo. Of course you were the 1st to mention any "gay" shit talk. Sounds to me it was on your mind all along.
I would tell you to eat a bag of dicks but hell you had that for lunch.

I have searched for more info on the topic. All I come up with is the same regurgitated low info story.
Any one else see anything worth reading?

Forum List

Back