Electors being protected by police today in Pa

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Just saw this on tv...

Liberals call it 'pressuring' the electors. What liberals are really doing are stalking, harassing, & threatening the lives of electors - so much that the Pa police have assigned police protection for their electors today ... and possibly longer.

If Hillary had been elected and Conservatives were doing this to electors the media would be flooding the news with how Republicans were terrorizing electors.

Since Trump was elected and liberals are doing it the majority of the media are remaining silent.

Insults, intimidation, death threats - liberals are engaging in terrorism to sway the electoral process.

One Arizona Elector said the thing that keeps him calm despite the threats he has gotten is knowing that at the end of today he gets one more opportunity - in addition to election night - to call Hillary / the DNC / liberals 'LOSERS'.

:lmao:

Just saw this on tv...

Liberals call it 'pressuring' the electors. What liberals are really doing are stalking, harassing, & threatening the lives of electors - so much that the Pa police have assigned police protection for their electors today ... and possibly longer.

If Hillary had been elected and Conservatives were doing this to electors the media would be flooding the news with how Republicans were terrorizing electors.

Since Trump was elected and liberals are doing it the majority of the media are remaining silent.

Insults, intimidation, death threats - liberals are engaging in terrorism to sway the electoral process.

One Arizona Elector said the thing that keeps him calm despite the threats he has gotten is knowing that at the end of today he gets one more opportunity - in addition to election night - to call Hillary / the DNC / liberals 'LOSERS'.

Easy, it pains me to agree with you, but I do and wholeheartedly. This need for police protection for electors is an embarrassment and an outrage. I do believe the 'college' has outlived it's meaning, and I do believe a fix is in order. But in the future, not now, not in retrospect. And to threaten electors for doing their job is, I repeat, an outrage. It cannot be allowed. Shame!

Just saw this on tv...

Easy, it pains me to agree with you, but I do and wholeheartedly. This need for police protection for electors is an embarrassment and an outrage. I do believe the 'college' has outlived it's meaning, and I do believe a fix is in order. But in the future, not now, not in retrospect. And to threaten electors for doing their job is, I repeat, an outrage. It cannot be allowed. Shame!
The Constitution will not permit mob rule....so.....

Just saw this on tv...

The Constitution will not permit mob rule....so.....
However, low life trash liberals will, as they are trying to do. Then you pos "actors" like Sheen....

Just saw this on tv...

nope mob rule is never good

Libs were fine with the electoral college until things didn't go their way.
You are wrong about that, ty. I could just as easily say that Publicans are fine with it unless they lose to a popular vote. It has happened twice in this century now that the popular vote has LOST an election, and you are fine with that.
But that's a digression, tycho. The issue is the unacceptable behavior of people who do not accept the rules we live by. Our focus should be on changing the rules, not breaking them, which causes chaos. The actions thru threats of some objectors cannot be allowed.

You are wrong about that, ty. I could just as easily say that Publicans are fine with it unless they lose to a popular vote. It has happened twice in this century now that the popular vote has LOST an election, and you are fine with that.
But that's a digression, tycho. The issue is the unacceptable behavior of people who do not accept the rules we live by. Our focus should be on changing the rules, not breaking them, which causes chaos. The actions thru threats of some objectors cannot be allowed.
Awww....confused snowflake.....

Push....shove.....shoot

It's the fascist democrat mantra.....

upload_2016-12-19_7-2-27.png

Great post!

Every Democrat should be ashamed of what has happened to their party. It has been taken over by a small group of incompetent, dishonest and corrupt anti-American liberty hating criminals.

It wasn't that long ago that the political pundits were writing a requiem for the Republican party. Many Republicans I talked to back then felt their party had abandoned them and didn't deserve their votes. That all changed when Americans finally realized the truth about Hillary Clinton and the DNC. Now the Democrats are on life support. Democrats must clean their own house and, in the words of Donald Trump, “Make their party great again.” There was a time in my life when I was a proud Democrat and I would vote for a Democrat for president again if they came up with a better candidate than the Republicans . But they are not going to come up with better candidates until they clean up the mess their party has become. I have witnessed the transformation, the deterioration, of both parties and I am loyal to neither. I vote for the person, not the party, and the most important qualification by far is personal integrity.

One last thought. The world would be a better place if everyone who threatened an elector and everyone who supported their criminal conduct would disappear. Those who have a responsibility to condemn this despicable and illegal conduct but elect to remain silent – and this includes both Hilary Clinton and Barack Obama - are just as guilty. These who threatened electors and those who support them are the scum of the earth. They have no sense of honor or decency.

Who are the Publicans? Are they the opposite of the Demoquats? I haven't seen anyone but liberals complain. Change the EC? Is that a joke too? There's a reason for it, what we need to change is public education so we don't have hordes of uninformed highly opinionated leftists running around.

Yup if Hillary had won they would be touting what a great vote it was and how great the EC is. Since she lost they need to replace the EC.

If there weren't and EC then the people in Cali, NY and a few other states would decide the presidency forever. Anyone not in those States, well their votes wouldn't count for shit.

The FF were very wise indeed when they came up with the EC.

Who are the Publicans? Are they the opposite of the Demoquats? I haven't seen anyone but liberals complain. Change the EC? Is that a joke too? There's a reason for it, what we need to change is public education so we don't have hordes of uninformed highly opinionated leftists running around.
Publicans are Re-Publicans, a Biblical reference to the self-righteous, like the parable of the guy who stands on the street corner loudly praying the he is 'thankful he is not like other (Commandment-breaking) men'.
There are many truly righteous Republicans that I know personally and I exclude them from this reference. But they are a minority for now, not bloviators or chest-thumpers.

Just saw this on tv...

Well said

Yup if Hillary had won they would be touting what a great vote it was and how great the EC is. Since she lost they need to replace the EC.

If there weren't and EC then the people in Cali, NY and a few other states would decide the presidency forever. Anyone not in those States, well their votes wouldn't count for shit.

The FF were very wise indeed when they came up with the EC.

I would say, illegals from CA, NY and other Dem states might decide presidency forever.

Video: Obama ‘encourages illegals to vote’

Democrats truly believed that there would never again be a republican president. They believed that the one party dictatorship had already happened.

This election represents more than a loss. It is the destruction of their dream for the country.

Ice, if you read up I believe you will see that the EC was a Constitutional compromise to satisfy the slave-owning States. At least this is what I heard several years ago and it stuck. There were several compromises forged into that document, as you know. Anyway, the Slavers, in an effort to gain power, got to count their slaves as a 3/5 person and puffed their population count in that way, then came up with the EC. This is how I understand it. I will take correction from serious posters

Forum List

Back