Elections have consequences!!

That is what I said. There was nothing before the ACA.

My coverage has always had it.

Oops!

Agreed if one kept the same coverage, how dare one changed coverage if you had a pre-existing condition (you be charged a extremely high premium if you could even get ins), and you must work for a large company that does not exert underwriting on the employees.

To stay at a job or keep ins. since you have a pre-existing condition is like being trapped.

Sometimes life isn't fair.
It's not the government's job to make life fair.

Sure it is, what the heck do we vote for. The republicans are the ones who do not make it fair, then the Dems come and try to pick up the pieces when the republicans left.

Since when do Democrats pick up poop?

So republicans left poop?? They shit on everyone, true, but then did they leave behind poop?

Agreed if one kept the same coverage, how dare one changed coverage if you had a pre-existing condition (you be charged a extremely high premium if you could even get ins), and you must work for a large company that does not exert underwriting on the employees.

To stay at a job or keep ins. since you have a pre-existing condition is like being trapped.
I accept your admission you lied.

Obviously you do not understand what health insurance is. Dismissed.
Haha. YOU are the clueless nitwit who claimed there was no preventative care before Obamacare.

You are dismissed, why, because you do not know what health ins is.

Elections have consequences, and you trampers would do well to remember that in 2020!! It started in 2018!!

That is why the Democrats now control the House, so Jordan, Meadows, Nunes, Kennedy, Ratcliffe, etc can go boo hoo and cry in their drinks listening to country music, until they fall off of barstools and crack their brainless heads. LOL
You can always tell when a shithead progressive has lost an argument...They always show their twisted fantasies and reveal that they are psychotic at heart.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Republican's are not in charge of the house after 8 years, and are acting like drunkards.

I accept your admission you lied.

Obviously you do not understand what health insurance is. Dismissed.
Haha. YOU are the clueless nitwit who claimed there was no preventative care before Obamacare.

You are dismissed, why, because you do not know what health ins is.

Elections have consequences, and you trampers would do well to remember that in 2020!! It started in 2018!!

That is why the Democrats now control the House, so Jordan, Meadows, Nunes, Kennedy, Ratcliffe, etc can go boo hoo and cry in their drinks listening to country music, until they fall off of barstools and crack their brainless heads. LOL
You can always tell when a shithead progressive has lost an argument...They always show their twisted fantasies and reveal that they are psychotic at heart.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
Exactly.

What kind of moron believes preventative care didn't exist before the clusterfuck Obamacare was forced on Americans.

Forum List

Back