Election Workers Caught On Video!

Thunk

Diamond Member
Reaction score
BOOM! Unsupervised Election Workers Messed with Voting Machines in Georgia After False Claim of Water Main Break Sent People Home – ALL CAUGHT ON VIDEO

EvilEyeFleegle

Platinum Member
Reaction score
BOOM! Unsupervised Election Workers Messed with Voting Machines in Georgia After False Claim of Water Main Break Sent People Home – ALL CAUGHT ON VIDEO

Keep plugin' away at it...perhaps you'll get a guest spot on TrumpTV in the Spring!

Tell me..what exactly..does 'messing with..' actually mean?

Toro

Diamond Member
Reaction score

fakenews.png

Sunsettommy

Platinum Member
Reaction score

View attachment 421773
I wonder if YOU and EvilEyeFleegle can explain why you think it is fake news.

I don't know if the report is true or not, but no going to scream fake news so quickly as you have.

Tell us.....

JackOfNoTrades

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Woot, woot!! Hey, lets see what we can make up today. LOL.
Yeah, sorry, this is fake news.
Next?

EvilEyeFleegle

Platinum Member
Reaction score

View attachment 421773
I wonder if YOU and EvilEyeFleegle can explain why you think it is fake news.

I don't know if the report is true or not, but no going to scream fake news so quickly as you have.

Tell us.....
I don't think that it is 'fake news'..I think it is a case of minor events deliberately misconstrued and skewed to fit a narrative with a per-determined conclusion.

andy753

Reaction score
We to give the OP credit, it's not fake news. It's real. It's a new reports of someone "insinuating", "claiming", "guessing", "speculating", ect. It's a real story, but there's nothing in it. NOTHING.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List