Election Workers Caught On Video!

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
BOOM! Unsupervised Election Workers Messed with Voting Machines in Georgia After False Claim of Water Main Break Sent People Home – ALL CAUGHT ON VIDEO

BOOM! Unsupervised Election Workers Messed with Voting Machines in Georgia After False Claim of Water Main Break Sent People Home – ALL CAUGHT ON VIDEO

Keep plugin' away at it...perhaps you'll get a guest spot on TrumpTV in the Spring!

Tell me..what exactly..does 'messing with..' actually mean?

fakenews.png

View attachment 421773

I wonder if YOU and EvilEyeFleegle can explain why you think it is fake news.

I don't know if the report is true or not, but no going to scream fake news so quickly as you have.

Tell us.....

Woot, woot!! Hey, lets see what we can make up today. LOL.
Yeah, sorry, this is fake news.
Next?

View attachment 421773

I wonder if YOU and EvilEyeFleegle can explain why you think it is fake news.

I don't know if the report is true or not, but no going to scream fake news so quickly as you have.

Tell us.....
I don't think that it is 'fake news'..I think it is a case of minor events deliberately misconstrued and skewed to fit a narrative with a per-determined conclusion.

We to give the OP credit, it's not fake news. It's real. It's a new reports of someone "insinuating", "claiming", "guessing", "speculating", ect. It's a real story, but there's nothing in it. NOTHING.

New Topics

Forum List

Back