Election Reform

No shit? Please site the Article & Section of the US Constitution that authorizes the government control over private industry.

The Commerce clause. Thanks for playing.

The failed left-wing ideology creates crisis and misery wherever it goes. Under President Trump, illegals were literally exporting themselves. The moment and idiot Dumbocrat got elected, the dregs of the poverty-induced left-wing nations came running.

Uh, guy, the number of undocumented immigrants has been on the decline since 2006. Nothing to do with Trump.

1618056044860.png

No shit? Please site the Article & Section of the US Constitution that authorizes the government control over private industry.
The Commerce clause. Thanks for playing.
That is neither an Article nor a Section (psst..those are both numbers). Struggle with basic instructions I see.

However, I’ll throw you a bone here. You’re referring to is Article 1, Section 8. As usual, time to educate you on the document you refuse to read.

Thanks for playing!

That is neither an Article nor a Section (psst..those are both numbers). Struggle with basic instructions I see.

Well, you are the one who said "site" when you probably meant "cite", but I'm not bitching here, buddy.

The commerce clause gives the Federal government the authority to tell businesses what to do. Done. Mike drop.

200 years or precedence says otherwise.
And there it is folks!! As always, the left has to resort to pointing at “precedence” (ie code for unconstitutional actions by fellow wing-nuts) because the US Constitution does not support their fascist fantasies.

And there it is folks!! As always, the left has to resort to pointing at “precedence” (ie code for unconstitutional actions by fellow wing-nuts) because the US Constitution does not support their fascist fantasies.

Again, when you start treating your illnesses with leeches and shit in a chamber pot, like the Founding Slave Rapists did, I'll take you seriously about the role of the constitution. You know, where most people were dead by 50.

I like living in the modern world with modern government, thank you... The one that makes sure I'm not buying poisoned products because their manufacture is REGULATED.

Again, when you start treating your illnesses with leeches and shit in a chamber pot, like the Founding Slave Rapists did, I'll take you seriously about the role of the constitution. You know, where most people were dead by 50.
WTF? Where was indoor plumbing denounced in the US Constitution?
I like living in the modern world with modern government, thank you...
No, you like living in a fascist world with fascist government, all facilitated by a lawless society. I prefer accepting the law and legally/properly altering laws when it is appropriate to do so. Since you can’t procure the votes necessary for your fucked-up ideology, you resort to left-wing nut-jobs abusing power.
The one that makes sure I'm not buying poisoned products because their manufacture is REGULATED.
No shit? Fascinating claim considering the industry was completely “regulated” in 1982 and yet poisonings were happening. Being an immature millennial you don’t remember this event. Ask a trusted adult to read it to you.

I like living in the modern world with modern government, thank you...
No, you like living in a fascist world with fascist government, all facilitated by a lawless society. I prefer accepting the law and legally/properly altering laws when it is appropriate to do so. Since you can’t procure the votes necessary for your fucked-up ideology, you resort to left-wing nut-jobs abusing power.
The one that makes sure I'm not buying poisoned products because their manufacture is REGULATED.
No shit? Fascinating claim considering the industry was completely “regulated” in 1982 and yet poisonings were happening. Being an immature millennial you don’t remember this event. Ask a trusted adult to read it to you.
You point to an act of terrorism in trying to denigrate sensible safety regulation?

Where is it called for? You see, that's the thing. If you are going to take the position that government should ONLY do the things called for in the US constitution, then the immense water reclamation projects government pays for shouldn't be a thing.

Uh, this is where you are confused... YOur side hasn't won a clean majority in the popular vote since 1988. If we put stuff on the ballot, most of the stuff I favor would win.

Wow are you dense? The point is, without government, private industry would sell us poisons, because that's EXACTLY what they did before the FDA was established.

If you are going to take the position that government should ONLY do the things called for in the US constitution, then the immense water reclamation projects government pays for shouldn't be a thing.
Except that it's not a "position". It's just a simple fact. Even the U.S.'s biggest big-government leftists asshat of all time said as much in Federalist No. 84:
I go further and affirm that bills of rights, in the sense and in the extent in which they are contended for, are not only unnecessary in the proposed constitution, but would even be dangerous. They would contain various exceptions to powers which are not granted; and on this very account, would afford a colorable pretext to claim more than were granted. For why declare that things shall not be done which there is no power to do? Why for instance, should it be said, that the liberty of the press shall not be restrained, when no power is given by which restrictions may be imposed? I will not contend that such a provision would confer a regulating power; but it is evident that it would furnish, to men disposed to usurp, a plausible pretense for claiming that power.
The US Constitution explicitly restricts the federal government to 18 enumerated powers. Now, I do realize that the failed left-wing public education system never taught you the US Constitution, so I don't blame you entirely for your ignorance on this one (though you really should have taken the initiative to learn it on your own). But if you want anything done outside of those 18 enumerated powers, you have to ask your state or local government to do it. Facts matter.

Uh, this is where you are confused... YOur side hasn't won a clean majority in the popular vote since 1988. If we put stuff on the ballot, most of the stuff I favor would win.
If that were even remotely true, you leftists would have amended the US Constitution to facilitate your bat-shit crazy fascism a long time ago. You haven't, because you can't.

You can't get the votes to do it.

Wow are you dense? The point is, without government, private industry would sell us poisons, because that's EXACTLY what they did before the FDA was established.
And after the FDA was established, people have still been "poisoned". That's the point, son. I know this is all confusing for a millennial and all, but just ask a trusted adult.

If you're too lazy to research products before purchasing...that is on you. Not the corporations you're buying from.

The US Constitution explicitly restricts the federal government to 18 enumerated powers. Now, I do realize that the failed left-wing public education system never taught you the US Constitution, so I don't blame you entirely for your ignorance on this one (though you really should have taken the initiative to learn it on your own). But if you want anything done outside of those 18 enumerated powers, you have to ask your state or local government to do it. Facts matter.

Guy, this ship has sailed a LOOOOONG time ago. I don't sit up at night worrying about what some dead fucking slave rapist thought government should do when he was shitting on his chamber pot and dying of dysentery at age 50.

1619172516134.png

If you guys were serious about this, make this the next Republican Platform.

"I promise if elected, I will end all Social Security, Medicare, Unemployment Insurance, federal roads, aid to education and everything else not specifically spelled out by our beloved Founding Slave Rapists."

Until you guys do that, please don't come whining to me about the "Constitution".

Guy, this ship has sailed a LOOOOONG time ago. I don't sit up at night worrying about what some dead fucking slave rapist thought government should do when he was shitting on his chamber pot and dying of dysentery at age 50.
So...

A. You essentially just admitted you were wrong and lying about the constitution the whole time

B. Guy, the US Constitution is the law. That’s what your millennial ass just doesn’t get. You actually believe it was the thoughts and musings of the founders ( :laugh: ). It’s the law. So no, it’s not a ship that has “sailed”. It is currently the highest law of the land. It trumps any and all other laws. This isn’t hard.

A. You essentially just admitted you were wrong and lying about the constitution the whole time

B. Guy, the US Constitution is the law. That’s what your millennial ass just doesn’t get. You actually believe it was the thoughts and musings of the founders ( :laugh: ). It’s the law. So no, it’s not a ship that has “sailed”. It is currently the highest law of the land. It trumps any and all other laws. This isn’t hard.

No, guy, your bizarre libertarian interpretation of the constitution and what the Founding Slave Rapists wanted has nothing to do with what the majority of us long agree government should do for us.

The majority WANTS big government. It's why you guys never shrink it when you get in.

No, guy
See what I mean? Joey actually thinks the US Constitution was the "musings" of the founders. He literally has no idea that it is not only the law, but the highest law in the land (trumping any and all other laws).

He's the perfect example of how the left has destroyed education in America. So sad.

Forum List

Back