Election Officials Play Death Threats From trump Followers

You lying racist traitor.

The only rampant criminality going on now, if not by criminals per se, is by RepubliQans who think that treason is acceptable, terrorism is patriotic, and a psychotic narcissist orange dictator is good for the country.

You people are sick and you WILL be slapped down. We decent folks in this country are tired of your racism and fascism. Now go home, sit down, and shut up.
That's rich. Really rich. Thanks for the laugh.

Probably do....I am in no way saying that there are those that are out of control....What I am saying is that unfortunately these things occur from the left, and right, and middle....Get back to me when someone takes action...Then all I can do is condemn it...

But, this dumb shit trying to conflate everyone on one side as the lowest common denominator is just stupid, and keeps this going.
It is coming only from the right. Your attempt to create a false equivalence fails in the light of the facts.

The current danger to our freedom comes not from a foreign nation but from within, from our own white right.

Threatening election officials does not concern you? How about when they show up at school board members' homes screaming death threats. Just how much crap are we supposed to tolerate from these Qtips?
They do that now under the banner of BLM. And if you oppose it, they shame you on social media and call you racist. Pretty sure leftists showed up at Josh Hawleys house and Tucker Carlson’s house. The outrage!!! All should be arrested and sent to Antartica. Were you the one following Kristen Sinema into the bathroom because you didn’t like how she voted?

Last edited:
Dozens have ben charged with crimes like conspiracy to obstruct a government proceeding...assault on police...destruction of government property.

Nine of which bothers you one bit.
"conspiracy to obstruct a government proceeding!!!!" Oh noooh! How can we go on after that?

No lies. All true. You know it.
Nope. All debunked lies made up by people who make their living preying gullible fools like you. Sorry. You are a mark, and you are deluded. You areembarrassing yourself, and all that you have proven is that you have a mind handicapped by cultism that can easily be molded and stomped on to believe any fantastic lie that aligns with your childish political fetishes.

The only thing more reprehensible than conservatives issuing death threats to election officials is conservatives defending those who made death threats.
How about prog NAZIs who believe only conservatives make death threats to government officials? Progs have actually tried to kill members of Congress, you fucking moron. I don't recall any of you commie hypocrites ever having a spaz attack over that.

My parents get them here and there. Why? They are Jewish in a mostly Jewish neighborhood. Those are few and far between. They don’t vilify every non Jewish person for them. You’re such a drama queen.
How'd you like to be a school board member & have some right wing retard dressed in camo show up at YOUR door & threaten your life over a fucking mask, idiot? You assholes want to normalize that kind of behaviour because a lot of it is on behalf of that ex game show host jerkoff that you elected to run this country.

Enjoy that shit sammich & cry along with your cult because he had his ass beat.

How about prog NAZIs who believe only conservatives make death threats to government officials? Progs have actually tried to kill members of Congress, you fucking moron. I don't recall any of you commie hypocrites ever having a spaz attack over that.
Two wrongs don't make it right, Trump asslicker.

Enjoyed the riot on Jan 6, didntcha? Members of your party of no goods who had THEIR asses on the line that day have redeemed themselves now that they're back to kissing Trump's ass who started it all, right doofus?

How'd you like to be a school board member & have some right wing retard dressed in camo show up at YOUR door & threaten your life over a fucking mask, idiot?

When did that happen. On the other hand, there have been numerous occasions when a gan of progs showed up at the door of well know conservatives to harass them and threaten them

You assholes want to normalize that kind of behaviour because a lot of it is on behalf of that ex game show host jerkoff that you elected to run this country.

Enjoy that shit sammich & cry along with your cult because he had his ass beat.

Progs have already normalized it, you fucking moron.

Forum List

Back