Election Expert Hacks into Dominion Voting Machine Tabulator in Court on Friday in GA in front of Judge USING ONLY A PEN TO CHANGE VOTE TOTALS

He still never said Texas was sued. You failed to prove he did; but you did prove you're a flaming idiot who doesn't understand English.
He said in Texas lawsuit what Texas did was illegal also.
I understand how you leftists like to twist what you say to mean something else.

You think that’s what Texas’s lawsuit said?
Bait and switch? Texas sued those states because in their constitution those states could not change their election process without approval from the state legislature.
You've yet to prove what Texas did was illegal

I understand how you leftists like to twist what you say to mean something else.
He said Texas did what those other states did.

He never said any of it was illegal

Christ man…

Bait and switch? Texas sued those states because in their constitution those states could not change their election process without approval from the state legislature.
You've yet to prove what Texas did was illegal
That’s not what Texas said in their lawsuit, you ignorant dipshit.

That's still not saying Texas was sued, which you idiotically ascribed to him. You have shit for brains. You should flush it.

Anybody can skew the results of a single vote if he has unrestricted access to a freaking machine. Lost in the argument is that there are hard copies to back up electronic votes.

He said Texas did what those other states did.

He never said any of it was illegal

Christ man…
This poster has basically no capacity for abstract thought or logic.

They’re mostly just a right wing media stooge.

Show where it was illegal for Abbott to add more time to take in mail in ballots.
According to the legal theory in the lawsuit Texas filed against the other states, it was illegal to do so without approval from the state legislature.

If you knew what the fuck you were talking about, I wouldn’t have to explain this.

But you proved you don’t understand the basis of the Texas lawsuit. I assumed you did since you were discussing it.

According to the legal theory in the lawsuit Texas filed against the other states, it was illegal to do so without approval from the state legislature.

If you knew what the fuck you were talking about, I wouldn’t have to explain this.

But you proved you don’t understand the basis of the Texas lawsuit. I assumed you did since you were discussing it.
Legal theory funny shit. Laws are black and white. Well except for you leftists

Legal theory funny shit. Laws are black and white. Well except for you leftists
If laws were black and white, the courts would have very little to do.

Go back and review what the Texas lawsuit was about because you don’t have the slightest idea what you’re talking about.

Forum List

Back