Election eve stunner: FBI gains warrant to pursue Donald Trump over his ties to Russia

Election eve stunner: FBI gains warrant to pursue Donald Trump over his ties to Russia
By Bill Palmer
Just eight hours before the first polls are set to open on Election Day in the United States, one of the two Presidential candidates is suddenly facing an FBI warrant for alleged criminal activities – and no, it’s not Hillary Clinton. One day after she was fully cleared by the Director of FBI of any wrongdoing (for the second time), it turns out the bureau is now moving on Donald Trump over his apparently illegal connections to the Russian government and other Russian entities.

It turns out the FISA warrant in question was granted back in October, but as has been his pattern, FBI Director James Comey made a point of keeping that information secret – even as he tried and failed to air Hillary Clinton’s ultimately non-existent dirty laundry. The FBI in particular is using the warrant to pursue Donald Trump’s private server, which computer scientists have determined is for secret direct communication with the largest bank in Russia.

More:

Lock him up!
I hope trump

A. Gets divorced
B. Gets in trouble for raping women
C. Gets in trouble for trump university
D. Gets in trouble for his ties to Russia
E. Gets in trouble for bribing attorney general's

I hope running ruins him

Too bad the FBI isn't always granted a warrant to investigate.

Why Did Obama's Justice Department Forbid the FBI To Investigate the Clinton Foundation? | RedState

Too bad there are so many idiots in this land who love their obama's and clintons.

By Bill Palmer
Just eight hours before the first polls are set to open on Election Day in the United States, one of the two Presidential candidates is suddenly facing an FBI warrant for alleged criminal activities – and no, it’s not Hillary Clinton. One day after she was fully cleared by the Director of FBI of any wrongdoing (for the second time), it turns out the bureau is now moving on Donald Trump over his apparently illegal connections to the Russian government and other Russian entities.

It turns out the FISA warrant in question was granted back in October, but as has been his pattern, FBI Director James Comey made a point of keeping that information secret – even as he tried and failed to air Hillary Clinton’s ultimately non-existent dirty laundry. The FBI in particular is using the warrant to pursue Donald Trump’s private server, which computer scientists have determined is for secret direct communication with the largest bank in Russia.

More:

Lock him up!
I hope trump

A. Gets divorced

I hope running ruins him

Why Did Obama's Justice Department Forbid the FBI To Investigate the Clinton Foundation? | RedState

Too bad there are so many idiots in this land who love their obama's and clintons.
I'm one of them. I love love love Michelle, Barrack, Hillary, Sasha, Melia, Chelsea and of course Bill. Fucking royalty.

And at least the 16 years of Clinton were/will be good. The 12 years of Bush sucked.

By Bill Palmer

More:

Lock him up!
I hope trump

A. Gets divorced

I hope running ruins him

I'm one of them. I love love love Michelle, Barrack, Hillary, Sasha, Melia, Chelsea and of course Bill. Fucking royalty.

And at least the 16 years of Clinton were/will be good. The 12 years of Bush sucked.

Well I cannot rate you any lower on value than you already are on my note pad. So none of what you said caused you any more damage.

Just an fyi --- politics is a fools game. If you are not in touch with the One who gave you life on a daily basis, you are setting yourself up for a possible very sad judgement. Nothing else matters.

Or to phrase it Biblically and succinctly >> "Vanity of vanities, all is vanity."

Last edited:
By Bill Palmer

More:

Lock him up!
I hope trump

A. Gets divorced

I hope running ruins him

That is why our savior may well be Russia.

By Bill Palmer

More:

Lock him up!
I hope trump

A. Gets divorced

I hope running ruins him

Well I cannot rate you any lower on value than you already are on my note pad. So none of what you said caused you any more damage.

Just an fyi --- politics is a fools game. If you are not in touch with the One who gave you life on a daily basis, you are setting yourself up for a possible very sad judgement. Nothing else matters.

Or to phrase it Biblically and succinctly >> "Vanity of vanities, all is vanity."

Well get ready to put me even lower on your note pad because I don't believe a god exists. We made that up because we fear death.

By Bill Palmer

More:

Lock him up!
I hope trump

A. Gets divorced

I hope running ruins him

You know who wants Trump to win? The Russian people. That's weird huh? Do you think they want what is best for us or do you think they want us to have a bad president?

We know Putin and Russia aren't happy with Hillary as SOS. Do we really want Russia happy with our SOS? She didn't bend over and take it from them. If she did, they'd like her.

By Bill Palmer

More:

Lock him up!
I hope trump

A. Gets divorced

I hope running ruins him

If the populations of the rest of the world's G20 countries could vote in the US election, they'd overwhelmingly vote for Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump.

That's according to a recent poll by Germany's Handelsblatt publishing group and YouGov, the online pollster.

But there's one country where the former First Lady takes a backseat to the billionaire Republican front-runner from New York, and that's Russia.

By Bill Palmer

More:

Lock him up!
I hope trump

A. Gets divorced

I hope running ruins him

If the populations of the rest of the world's G20 countries could vote in the US election, they'd overwhelmingly vote for Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump.

That's according to a recent poll by Germany's Handelsblatt publishing group and YouGov, the online pollster.

But there's one country where the former First Lady takes a backseat to the billionaire Republican front-runner from New York, and that's Russia.

Yeah, tough shit. What do you really know about candidates who run for the highest offices in European states? Next to nothing like everybody else here.

We do not need Europe to help us be made aware of just how evil Barack Obama has been and just how evil Hillary Clinton is. We just need fools like you to wake up.

Except you just said you do not even believe God exists. So given that sad revelation, it surely then is a hopeless situation for any of us to even bother arguing candidates or policies with you.

By Bill Palmer

More:

Lock him up!
Fear....fear....lies.....pussies....

By Bill Palmer

More:

Lock him up!
I hope trump

A. Gets divorced

I hope running ruins him

The G20 countries will vote for whoever they think will give them American money. What they pay hilly in her pay to play schemes is nothing more than an investment. How much is the US presidency worth?

Can you SMELL the desperation here?

If I were a Trump supporter, I would be sharpening the knife to cut my wrist.
You know what? That's really a BS thing to say. This country needs to incorporate the voices of the Trumpsters under Hillary. They have legitimate concerns such a deranged men using women's showers (even though Trump supports that and they're too enraptured to have watched that youtube), lack of jobs, not wanting a sea of unchecked Muslims coming in our country and trashing the place like they're doing in Europe. And, illegal immigration from the South.

All those things are legitimate and I hope president Clinton(s) address them full frontal.

You know, you are right. That was a thoughtless and rude thing to say. I apologize. A great many of the Trump supporters are very dedicated people who have legitimate concerns and grievances. I have trouble with the minority, I hope, who are closet racist of the Alt Right movement.

If Hillary does win, I honestly hope that she is able to heal the country as she goes forward. There are lots of issues that are going to be incredibly challenging.

You know what? That's really a BS thing to say. This country needs to incorporate the voices of the Trumpsters under Hillary. They have legitimate concerns such a deranged men using women's showers (even though Trump supports that and they're too enraptured to have watched that youtube), lack of jobs, not wanting a sea of unchecked Muslims coming in our country and trashing the place like they're doing in Europe. And, illegal immigration from the South.

All those things are legitimate and I hope president Clinton(s) address them full frontal.

You know, you are right. That was a thoughtless and rude thing to say. I apologize. A great many of the Trump supporters are very dedicated people who have legitimate concerns and grievances. I have trouble with the minority, I hope, who are closet racist of the Alt Right movement.

If Hillary does win, I honestly hope that she is able to heal the country as she goes forward. There are lots of issues that are going to be incredibly challenging.
Uh, yeah... The Trumpsters really do have legitimate grievances...and I'll wager the smart ones in their ranks would be very happy to have anyone champion their issues.

The important part for the Clintons is to take up their cause RIGHT AWAY and MANIFEST that support. Like I said elsewhere, an immediate appointment of a judge like Sutton of the 6th circuit or his equivalent would be the wisest move she ever made. The other two appointments she can squabble over with Congress. But right away she'd win huge points with Trumpees if she nominated a Scalia clone. Nothing less will work.

If hilly or any Democrat imagines they can bring this country together, they are so delusional, they need hospitalization.

Uh, yeah... The Trumpsters really do have legitimate grievances...and I'll wager the smart ones in their ranks would be very happy to have anyone champion their issues.

The important part for the Clintons is to take up their cause RIGHT AWAY and MANIFEST that support. Like I said elsewhere, an immediate appointment of a judge like Sutton of the 6th circuit or his equivalent would be the wisest move she ever made. The other two appointments she can squabble over with Congress. But right away she'd win huge points with Trumpees if she nominated a Scalia clone. Nothing less will work.

Get real. If Trump loses, she is not going to appoint a conservative judge.

By Bill Palmer

More:

Lock him up!
I hope trump

A. Gets divorced

I hope running ruins him

You know who wants Trump to win? The Russian people. That's weird huh? Do you think they want what is best for us or do you think they want us to have a bad president?

We know Putin and Russia aren't happy with Hillary as SOS. Do we really want Russia happy with our SOS? She didn't bend over and take it from them. If she did, they'd like her.
You know who wants hilly to win? Saudi princes. They spent a fortune buying her.

Forum List

Back