Election eve stunner: FBI gains warrant to pursue Donald Trump over his ties to Russia

No she fucking shouldn't. Is this was tomorrow is going to be like? We should start doing what you losers want? Fuck off really! Go fuck off!!! Pathetic.

You should have nominated Obama's pick, bitch.

Republicans are already saying they won't approve her nomination to the SC, and they'll start impeachment proceedings as soon as she's elected.

Same shit, different day.
We/I don't give a shit what Republicans say. Lets see if those Republicans are even in office after today.

Imagine making demands as the country votes FUCK YOU to your party. This reminds me of 2009. Republicans tried to get Obama to go along with their bad ideas.

Reminds me of when Clinton got into office Republicans said, "hey bill, do you want to get along with us? Then sign this little piece of legislation that HW Bush was going to sign but he lost. If you sign this I promise we will get along" That was NAFTA.

For christ sakes you god damn republicans that's what this election was all about! That's why this election was so important. So we did not appoint another Scalia, Roberts or Alito to the courty. Sutton can suck my dick!

Does your mommy approve of your potty mouth child?

I'm already growing tired of the bs i know will be coming from you guys starting tomorrow. Impeachments, investigations, blocking hillary's nominees, 4 more years of obstruction. Now you know why we hate you assholes.

But this tactic really is all you got. Because the American people don't like your policies so instead of winning votes you just try to turn people off to voting.

You can't get people to vote for Trump so you get them to stay home or vote for Jill Stein & Gary Johnson instead of Hillary. Well it didn't work.

You seem to think what or who you "hate" matters ;)
It doesn't, the fact is you hate everyone who doesn't think just like you do.
I hate Republican policies and I hate how they act when they are in charge or not. When they aren't they obstruct.

Republicans are already saying they won't approve her nomination to the SC, and they'll start impeachment proceedings as soon as she's elected.

We/I don't give a shit what Republicans say. Lets see if those Republicans are even in office after today.

Imagine making demands as the country votes FUCK YOU to your party. This reminds me of 2009. Republicans tried to get Obama to go along with their bad ideas.

Reminds me of when Clinton got into office Republicans said, "hey bill, do you want to get along with us? Then sign this little piece of legislation that HW Bush was going to sign but he lost. If you sign this I promise we will get along" That was NAFTA.

For christ sakes you god damn republicans that's what this election was all about! That's why this election was so important. So we did not appoint another Scalia, Roberts or Alito to the courty. Sutton can suck my dick!

I'm already growing tired of the bs i know will be coming from you guys starting tomorrow. Impeachments, investigations, blocking hillary's nominees, 4 more years of obstruction. Now you know why we hate you assholes.

But this tactic really is all you got. Because the American people don't like your policies so instead of winning votes you just try to turn people off to voting.

You can't get people to vote for Trump so you get them to stay home or vote for Jill Stein & Gary Johnson instead of Hillary. Well it didn't work.

I hate Republican policies and I hate how they act when they are in charge or not. When they aren't they obstruct.

House Repub.
Senate Repub.
President Trump.
Fuck you in your ass.

Election eve stunner: FBI gains warrant to pursue Donald Trump over his ties to Russia
By Bill Palmer
Just eight hours before the first polls are set to open on Election Day in the United States, one of the two Presidential candidates is suddenly facing an FBI warrant for alleged criminal activities – and no, it’s not Hillary Clinton. One day after she was fully cleared by the Director of FBI of any wrongdoing (for the second time), it turns out the bureau is now moving on Donald Trump over his apparently illegal connections to the Russian government and other Russian entities.

It turns out the FISA warrant in question was granted back in October, but as has been his pattern, FBI Director James Comey made a point of keeping that information secret – even as he tried and failed to air Hillary Clinton’s ultimately non-existent dirty laundry. The FBI in particular is using the warrant to pursue Donald Trump’s private server, which computer scientists have determined is for secret direct communication with the largest bank in Russia.

More:

Lock him up!

Is that the same FBI who said Trump had NO ties to Russia last week??

Grow a brain moron. LOL
They said he had no DIRECT TIES to Putin shit for brains.

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

I believe Trump's son. Unless you are calling him a liar.

Well the FBI said they could find nothing between the Russians and Trump the President Elect.

Eat your heart out shit for brains.

Oh and like the Dems didn't obstruct Bush at every turn.

Grow a brain you moron.

Forum List

Back