Election eve stunner: FBI gains warrant to pursue Donald Trump over his ties to Russia

Election eve stunner: FBI gains warrant to pursue Donald Trump over his ties to Russia
By Bill Palmer
Just eight hours before the first polls are set to open on Election Day in the United States, one of the two Presidential candidates is suddenly facing an FBI warrant for alleged criminal activities – and no, it’s not Hillary Clinton. One day after she was fully cleared by the Director of FBI of any wrongdoing (for the second time), it turns out the bureau is now moving on Donald Trump over his apparently illegal connections to the Russian government and other Russian entities.

It turns out the FISA warrant in question was granted back in October, but as has been his pattern, FBI Director James Comey made a point of keeping that information secret – even as he tried and failed to air Hillary Clinton’s ultimately non-existent dirty laundry. The FBI in particular is using the warrant to pursue Donald Trump’s private server, which computer scientists have determined is for secret direct communication with the largest bank in Russia.

More:

Lock him up!
it would be pretty cool for Hilary to win the election and have Drumpf locked up all in one master stroke.

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!
What's good for the Gander is good for the Goose, eh? :lol:

By Bill Palmer
Just eight hours before the first polls are set to open on Election Day in the United States, one of the two Presidential candidates is suddenly facing an FBI warrant for alleged criminal activities – and no, it’s not Hillary Clinton. One day after she was fully cleared by the Director of FBI of any wrongdoing (for the second time), it turns out the bureau is now moving on Donald Trump over his apparently illegal connections to the Russian government and other Russian entities.

It turns out the FISA warrant in question was granted back in October, but as has been his pattern, FBI Director James Comey made a point of keeping that information secret – even as he tried and failed to air Hillary Clinton’s ultimately non-existent dirty laundry. The FBI in particular is using the warrant to pursue Donald Trump’s private server, which computer scientists have determined is for secret direct communication with the largest bank in Russia.

More:

Lock him up!

We need to move toward unity.

President Obama could have pursued a very aggressive agenda investigating Chaney and Rummy but he opted to move forward--a de facto pardon.

No good deed goes unpunished. The GOP set out on an obstructionist agenda for the next 8 years.

I'm actually surprised that Fidel Obama and his 'Enforcer' Loretta Lynch did not have him indicted and arrested on the Eve of the election. That would have completed his betrayal / criminal defense of Hillary to ensure she wins.

By Bill Palmer

More:

Lock him up!

We need to move toward unity.

President Obama could have pursued a very aggressive agenda investigating Chaney and Rummy but he opted to move forward--a de facto pardon.

No good deed goes unpunished. The GOP set out on an obstructionist agenda for the next 8 years.

Exactly! They cannot hold off appointing another USSC justice for 4 years, if Hillary is elected. If Trump is elected, well, Howard Stern may know something about the law...

I'm actually surprised that Fidel Obama and his 'Enforcer' Loretta Lynch did not have him indicted and arrested on the Eve of the election. That would have completed his betrayal / criminal defense of Hillary to ensure she wins.

Ha! I am waiting for him to sue all those women. The evidentiary segment will be lots of fun, watching dozens of other women come forward and telling their sexual predatory stories about Donnie.

The better question is who is Tim Kaine going to appoint (the answer to which is probably 'whatever name George Soros feeds him') because based on Hillary's latest near -collapse last night the GOP can hold off voting on any nomination she makes until she kicks the bucket in office, leaving Tim Kaine the President.

Ha! I am waiting for him to sue all those women. The evidentiary segment will be lots of fun, watching dozens of other women come forward and telling their sexual predatory stories about Donnie.
I would actually love to see that, to see all the 'criminals' who were willing to help Hillary and Barry 'Herman Cain' Trump be painfully punished for their part, hopefully deterring anyone else from being willing to try this scam for the DNC in the future.

Just the threat of being sued is causing these women to admit they were paid.

Well I guess this means an end to hearing about Hillary's emails and a beginning of Trump's.. Considering we've not seen one of his yet...

A FISA Warrant is a SECRET surveillance warrant for the purposes of gathering evidence.....um....what happens if you "leak" the existence of one?

Just the threat of being sued is causing these women to admit they were paid.

Right, while they have lawyers lining up to represent them Pro bono. He will run, not walk away from these women after he loses. RUN DONALD RUN!

Can you SMELL the desperation here?

If I were a Trump supporter, I would be sharpening the knife to cut my wrist.
You know what? That's really a BS thing to say. This country needs to incorporate the voices of the Trumpsters under Hillary. They have legitimate concerns such a deranged men using women's showers (even though Trump supports that and they're too enraptured to have watched that youtube), lack of jobs, not wanting a sea of unchecked Muslims coming in our country and trashing the place like they're doing in Europe. And, illegal immigration from the South.

All those things are legitimate and I hope president Clinton(s) address them full frontal.

Forum List

Back