Election denier Karine Jean Pierre tries to explain why Biden is the first president in history to refuse a cognitive test

It was based on a medical opinion from a lawyer, not a doctor.

Do you go see a lawyer for medical issues?

You haven't answered either of my questions:

1. Do you believe Biden is too mentally incapacitated to stand trial for stealing classified documents, as Hur contends?
2. Why was Hur unable to prove intent?

You haven't answered either of my questions:

1. Do you believe Biden is too mentally incapacitated to stand trial for stealing classified documents, as Hur contends?

No. Either does hur. He said he couldn't remember things, not that he incapacitated.

Do you think anyone who can't remember things during an investigation is mentally incapacitated?

2. Why was Hur unable to prove intent?
“Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him — by then a former president well into his eighties — of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.”

(In other words; intent)

This idiotic thread reads in part that Biden is the first president to refuse a cognitive test.

The truth is Trump was and is the only president who asked to take a cognitive test. After Trump took the test, Trump said his doctors were “very surprised” after he passed a cognitive test because it was “rare” to do so.

So there you have it. Trump's own doctors were surprised he passed the cognitive test.

Last edited:
No. Either does hur. He said he couldn't remember things, not that he incapacitated.

Do you think anyone who can't remember things during an investigation is mentally incapacitated?

“Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him — by then a former president well into his eighties — of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.”

(In other words; intent)

So Biden is too incapacitated to have a mental state of willfulness. I agree.

Forum List

Back