Election day plans..........

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1. Stay away from democrat run cities who have mostly peaceful protesting going on. Check

2. Don't bother staying up to watch results. Results will be at least a week out to try and steal the election via mail. Check.

3. Send Joe Biden a bill saying you are one of his 600 lawyers. Check

The man has dementia after all.

I'm considering making a sandwich board and walking around the city square of the county seat and the major avenues reminding folks to vote.

2016 - I look election night in CNN before go to bed wake after one hour and know female president runner had lost.

2020 - No plans or I will wait to sandwich at the morning and read the news. :coffee-24: :laugh:

Election day will be boring. Election night might be interesting, or the kickoff of endless court battles, state by state.

1. Stay away from democrat run cities who have mostly peaceful protesting going on. Check

2. Don't bother staying up to watch results. Results will be at least a week out to try and steal the election via mail. Check.

3. Send Joe Biden a bill saying you are one of his 600 lawyers. Check

The man has dementia after all.
You forgot:

4. Buy a case of popcorn today cuz it will be gone when Trump wins and the fallout will be great internet fodder.

Forum List

Back