Election conspiracist to lead Michigan GOP through 2024

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Last year every statewide Republican candidate in Michigan lost. They also lost the majority in the State House and State Senate, thus handing over total state control to the Democrats for the first time since the 1980s. So, what does the Michigan GOP do in response? They elect the person who had the worst statewide performance and spread conspiracy theories to run their party.

Michigan will have an open Senate seat next year giving the Republicans a unique pickup opportunity. Expect the Democrats to hold the seat.

Yeah, fuckin' election conspiracies maaaaaan.

Remember that one where they said that new "voter suppression laws" were going to prevent minorities from being able to vote - but then minorities turned out in record numbers?

Oh. Wait a sec.

That wasn't Michigan, that was in Georgia. And the "conspiracy" was promulgated by a McDonald's cartoon character named Grimace. I mean Stacey Abrams.

My bad.

Yeah, fuckin' election conspiracies maaaaaan.

Remember that one where they said that new "voter suppression laws" were going to prevent minorities from being able to vote - but then minorities turned out in record numbers?

Oh. Wait a sec.

That wasn't Michigan, that was in Georgia. And the "conspiracy" was promulgated by a McDonald's cartoon character named Grimace. I mean Stacey Abrams.

My bad.
And never you mind the scads of democrats who were concerned about the lack of security of electronic voting contraptions....prior to 2020, that is.

detroit-ballot-counting-cover-windows-michigan.jpg

No, nothing nefarious went on in Detroit during the counting of the votes in 2020. Certainly Republican count watchers were not prevented from watching the vote count! This apparently did not happen!

You cult morons are too much.

If the vote count was fair in Detroit, why were Pub watchers prevented from watching the count?

THERE WAS FRAUD IN MICHGAN

No, nothing nefarious went on in Detroit during the counting of the votes in 2020. Certainly Republican count watchers were not prevented from watching the vote count! This apparently did not happen!

You cult morons are too much.

If the vote count was fair in Detroit, why were Pub watchers prevented from watching the count?

THERE WAS FRAUD IN MICHGAN

We get it. You like losing.

Your "evidence" was debunked the very next day by the same guy who brought attention to it on election night and he apologized for alarming everyone, but it's hardly surprising you rubes still post it as "evidence."

We know you're a liar. You don't have to reaffirm that.

There were 5 key districts in swing states that swayed the whole election.

Also, lots of law changes and Dems ballot harvested.

If the dumb fuck cuck wuss GOP does not ballot harvest in 2024, they will get punked again. The uniparty GOP does not care who POTUS is, they still get rich from fleecing the taxpayers.

Lots of Pubs are really Dems. No Dems are Pubs. Congress is corrupt as fuck across the board.

Forum List

Back