Election collusion finally uncovered!

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
The tech giant google in their act of ultimate race warfare tried to encourage Lationos to vote so that Hillary would win.

Too bad for them that the lations voted for Trump in record numbers. Better luck in destroying democracy next time.

81% of Latinos voted against Drumpf.
The video was immediately discredited when he mentioned briefbart.

The transcript is correct, which is why google responded to it. Of course, they lied their ass off, just as you are doing.

Breitbart is far more credible than any snowflake fake news outlet like CNN of the NYT.
:laughing0301::laughing0301:

At the rate briefbarf is going I'm surprised you retarded cons havent drank koolaid laced with poison.

The transcript is correct, which is why google responded to it. Of course, they lied their ass off, just as you are doing.
They responded to say the same thing I did. Youre full of shit.

Nope, they said they have no political bias.

You be the judge:

I agree they said they have no political bias. Thats why I dont believe the fools at briefbarf.

You be the judge:

I agree they said they have no political bias. Thats why I dont believe the fools at briefbarf.

Huh?

Breitbart is far more credible than any snowflake fake news outlet like CNN of the NYT.

At the rate briefbarf is going I'm surprised you retarded cons havent drank koolaid laced with poison.
It's going at the same rate it always has. That's why scum like you hate it so much.
Its always been at the rate of a mentally retarded rabbit. I dont hate it. I love it. Its great comedy relief for late night TV.
laughing0301.gif

You be the judge:

Huh?

Duh? :laugh:

It's going at the same rate it always has. That's why scum like you hate it so much.
Its always been at the rate of a mentally retarded rabbit. I dont hate it. I love it. Its great comedy relief for late night TV.
laughing0301.gif
All snowflakes hate Breitbart because it publishes the news you don't want the voters to know about.

You be the judge:

Huh?

That's the kind of response I expected from a jackass like you.

laughing0301.gif
All snowflakes hate Breitbart because it publishes the news you don't want the voters to know about.
I must not be a snowflake then. I love briefbarf. Its like a watching a show full of clowns.

You be the judge:

Huh?

Youre the jackass. I just copied off you.
laughing0301.gif

The tech giant google in their act of ultimate race warfare tried to encourage Lationos to vote so that Hillary would win.

Too bad for them that the lations voted for Trump in record numbers. Better luck in destroying democracy next time.

Since when is it ilegal for a company to encourage people to vote or run ads? Since when is Google a foreign national?

And you're gonna hafta post a link to that nonsense about "lations" voting for tRump in any kinda real numbers.

You be the judge:

Huh?

Youre the jackass. I just copied off you.
laughing0301.gif

That must be your substitute for wit.

Since when is it ilegal for a company to encourage people to vote or run ads? Sice when is Google a foreign national?

And you're gonna hafta post a link to that nonsense about "lations" voting for tRump in any kinda real numbers.

He wont do that because I already busted his briefbarf bubble and showed that 81% of Latinos voted against his head clown Drumpf.

Forum List

Back