Election alert

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
16%2B-%2B1

Not a clickable link?
We are a Christian Conservative group who is passionate about educating Americans regarding the threats and dangers to our freedoms and the consequences of being spectators. We write, direct and produce videos along with conservative speaking events.

Just another illiterate internet scammer with a domain.....Bringing in the Sheeple....

And yet, even according to that article, the administration didn't forbid anything. They just left it to the state to do. :rolleyes:
You demanded a link and I gave you one...and now you bitch...what an ungrateful *^@#*^$## you are.

I wasn't complaining about the link. Just pointing out the facts in it.

And yet, even according to that article, the administration didn't forbid anything. They just left it to the state to do. :rolleyes:
You demanded a link and I gave you one...and now you bitch...what an ungrateful *^@#*^$## you are.

No, you and the other Libturds were attacking me for posting the truth!

So not spending federal dollars on a state problem is "libturded" now? Y'all are funny.

a) Kobach is a self promoting douchebag

b) the author of the article is merely promoting his own scam

c) Voter fraud has REPEATEDLY been found to be near non-existent....

d) Far from benefiting from close races, Obama is the first candidate since Eisenhower to win consecutive presidential elections with more than 51% of the vote.....clearly the butthurt of that continues to linger

Last edited:

I anin't gonna stop you from realizing your dream of being Tucker Carlson's Useful idiot...

Forum List

Back