Eleanor Roosevelt’s ‘mistress’ died heartbroken and alone

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
No wonder the Hildebeast channels Eleanor...they have so much in common!

New York Post, by Brooke Hauser

Original Article

They called each other “darling,” “dear one” and “heart.” They told each other “je t’aime” and “j’adore,” and wrote more than 3,000 letters to one another. “All day I’ve thought of you . . . Oh! I want to put my arms around you, I ache to hold you close,” the normally reserved Eleanor Roosevelt wrote in March of 1933 to her beloved. No, not her husband, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, but a brilliant, bourbon-drinking, cigarette-smoking Associated Press reporter named Lorena Hickok, or Hick. Their romance is at the center of Susan Quinn’s engrossing double biography, “Eleanor and Hick: The.......

Comments:
Huma should pay heed!!!!!!!

It's ironic that the woman hired to be Eleanor's assistant and secretary, Lucy Mercer, became FDR's mistress. It's no secret that the rich elite 20th century democrat establishment was socially and morally corrupt but the interesting part of it was that the media that Americans depended on during the 20th century was as freaking corrupt as the democrat administrations. The media knew that Woodie Wilson suffered a stroke and his wife wheeled him around like a puppet and God only knows who was running the government. The media knew about FDR's progressive illnesses and his dependence on Dr. Feelgoods and mistresses and God only knows what his (3rd cousin?) wife was doing. Harry Truman was hand picked by the DNC, not because of his intelligence but for the lack of it. Truman was the only president in history to not have a college education. JFK had a back problem that required a Dr. Feelgood prescriptions for pain and his world class adultery was a joke with the liberal media. Here we are in the 21st century and democrats nominated an abused remnant of the sexual abusive 20th century who spent her entire adult life using government resources to threaten and intimidate voctims of her husband's sexual abuse and the media is still on the job covering up sleazy democrats.

Forum List

Back