Elderly Driver Seriously Hurt in Assault by Bikers, ATV Riders in Boston, Police Say

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Gee, wonder who would do such a thing?

assachusetts State Police are asking for help finding the people who attacked and seriously injured an 82-year-old driver over nearly three miles in Boston last week.

The man remains in the hospital, police said, asking anyone who witnessed the attack -- which spanned several neighborhoods -- to share any cellphone footage they have of what happened.

Looks like Boston police need to connect a few obvious dots. Similar crime committed on another male, 40 something, 2 days apart reportedly- just checked.

“A witness approached and informed the officers when they came upon the victim he was laying face down, unconscious, in the busway. Officers ascertained the victim encountered a group of approximately 15 juveniles while passing through the busway and was set upon and violently slammed to the ground, striking his head on the cement curbing knocking him unconscious. While on the ground two additional male juveniles kicked and punched the victim in the head. The group then fled the area.”

Last edited:

Assholes, or kids, or both. This reads like an ad for having a dashcam in your car. Got mine. It also lends itself to Tennessee laws that let anyone have a gun in their car to defend themselves if necessary. Got mine. It also speaks well of laws proposed in this state, dealing with being in your car surrounded and attacked, that you would be held blameless, if you have to use your car defensively, inadvertently causing injury or lost of life to the attackers. We hope to get ours Makes me glad, we only own mid to large SUVs, also. . If you got to choose between the welfare of you and any attacker(s) always choose you and take your luck with a jury of your peers. That old man could have been killed.

Assholes, or kids, or both. This reads like an ad for having a dashcam in your car. Got mine. It also lends itself to Tennessee laws that let anyone have a gun in their car to defend themselves if necessary. Got mine. It also speaks well of laws proposed in this state, dealing with being in your car surrounded and attacked, that you would be held blameless, if you have to use your car defensively, inadvertently causing injury or lost of life to the attackers. We hope to get ours Makes me glad, we only own mid to large SUVs, also. . If you got to choose between the welfare of you and any attacker(s) always choose you and take your luck with a jury of your peers. That old man could have been killed.
It’s absolutely horrible. I just found this that’s connected here.

“Officers searched the area and located a group of teens at the South Bay Mall parking lot. “Based on a very detailed description,” police said they were able to arrest three teens on assault and battery with a dangerous weapon charges. Those arrested were a 17-year-old Mattapan boy, a 16-year-old Dorchester boy, and a 14-year-old Hyde Park boy.”
Other posters have mentioned these groups of teenage gangs but I had no idea it was becoming so common. I should have known better considering the hostility expressed nightly on the streets and the inept government in charge.

It’s absolutely horrible. I just found this that’s connected here.

“Officers searched the area and located a group of teens at the South Bay Mall parking lot. “Based on a very detailed description,” police said they were able to arrest three teens on assault and battery with a dangerous weapon charges. Those arrested were a 17-year-old Mattapan boy, a 16-year-old Dorchester boy, and a 14-year-old Hyde Park boy.”
Other posters have mentioned these groups of teenage gangs but I had no idea it was becoming so common. I should have known better considering the hostility expressed nightly on the streets and the inept government in charge.

Oh they'll be punished.

They'll be forced to ride Amtrak to D.C. for their White House congratulatory event.

More people moved to Tennessee this last year than any other state (including my nephew). It's not hard to see why.

More people moved to Tennessee this last year than any other state (including my nephew). It's not hard to see why.
Plus those gorgeous Rocky Mountains in the east! Many people in the eastern half of the country go there to get their mountain fix and some go just to have moonshine tastings! Lol

Plus those gorgeous Rocky Mountains in the east! Many people in the eastern half of the country go there to get their mountain fix and some go just to have moonshine tastings! Lol

I just hope those moving there don't try to change it. I know my nephew won't.
My nephew moved because he was so fed up with how things are in blue Oregon. He was able to buy a beautiful new home there that literally would been twice what he would have paid for it if it was here. And of course the politics here are almost as 'woke' as California.

Looks like Boston police need to connect a few obvious dots. Similar crime committed on another male, 40 something, 2 days apart reportedly- just checked.

“A witness approached and informed the officers when they came upon the victim he was laying face down, unconscious, in the busway. Officers ascertained the victim encountered a group of approximately 15 juveniles while passing through the busway and was set upon and violently slammed to the ground, striking his head on the cement curbing knocking him unconscious. While on the ground two additional male juveniles kicked and punched the victim in the head. The group then fled the area.”

No description of the attackers?

I guess that means they are black

Lucky for the perps that boston does not allow honest citizens to carry guns

No description of the attackers?

I guess that means they are black

Lucky for the perps that boston does not allow honest citizens to carry guns
You can get a firearms license in MA, it's just expensive and a pain in the ass process.

There are lots of mountains all throughout the East.

Not a place that is even on my top 10,000 places to visit. Sorry to all fine Bostonians...I know it has many historical places to see and the finest, fresh fish to be had but....brrrrr! Too far north!

Forum List

Back