Either Vote Policy or Vote Personality

If Americans always voted policy, Democrats would never lose the presidency.
And Blacks would still be Slaves.
Name the Democrats today who want to bring back slavery.
NY CarJacker cant even understand his own posts.

If Americans had ALWAYS voted Dem because of POLICY, Blacks would STILL be Slaves because Slavery is/was/always be their POLICY.

You mean Slavery with balls and chains, whippings and sales of Black people? Dems do it differently nowadays as EverCurious has already pointed out.

If Americans had ALWAYS voted Dem because of POLICY, Blacks would STILL be Slaves because Slavery is/was/always be their POLICY.

You mean Slavery with balls and chains, whippings and sales of Black people? Dems do it differently nowadays as EverCurious has already pointed out.

Coulter nailed it here....

"Democrats relish nothing more than being morally indignant. Not about abortion, adultery, illegitimacy, the divorce rate, or a president molesting an intern and lying about it to federal investigators…

Democrats stake out a clear moral position only on the issue of slavery. Of course, when it mattered, they were on the wrong side of that issue."

14925602_1821444814806204_3710650797764904992_n.jpg

I didn't say anything about Democrats 150 years ago.

Slavery is the Democratic Party's policy? Prove it.

Always, and "the donald" has no policies. Only things that are "bigly!"
Vote Progressive!!!!!!

Either Vote Policy or Vote Personality

That works when "personality" isn't an evident massive case of narcissistic personality DISORDER. A person with a manifest malignant personality disorder would not be fit to serve even in basic training in the military. Much less fit to be CIC. This was the loophole that the GOP could've used on Donald Trump early on to disqualify him from running even in the primaries. But in hindsight, it surely is an addition they could make to their bylaws at the RNC towards any potential future candidates. That and the requirement to not have been born in Canada... *ahem*

It is legally mandated and reasonable to require the same amount of mental fitness to be a Commander in Chief as is required of the lowest entry level of the military recruitment requirements.

Disorders with Psychotic Features
The causes for rejection for appointment, enlistment, and induction are disorders with psychotic features....Personality, Conduct, and Behavior Disorders b. Personality, conduct, or behavior disorders where it is evident by history, interview, or psychological testing that the degree of immaturity, instability, personality inadequacy, impulsiveness, or dependency will seriously interfere with adjustment in the Army as demonstrated by repeated inability to maintain reasonable adjustment in school, with employers and fellow workers, and with other social groups.

Last edited:
Its a real shame that the media was bought by Clinton. They've done quite a number on Trump's reputation. Of course, most of the folks he did business with know it's all bullshit, because they actually know him so whatever I suppose.

Its a real shame that the media was bought by Clinton. They've done quite a number on Trump's reputation. Of course, most of the folks he did business with know it's all bullshit, because they actually know him so whatever I suppose.
money=free speech....

:cuckoo::lmao:

You name a policy that conservatives support that most (majority or plurality) Americans agree with, and I'll name one that Democrats support

and we'll see who runs out first.

You have to prove that most Americans support it. You can use polls.

Seems you verified the title of the thread.

Liberal/Democrats must cringe when they see you try to 'defend' them.
Awwwww, you must think I like Hillary...A poor assumption...and being a democrat is hard to do for an independent voter..

"Awwwww, you must think I like Hillary..."
Nah....I just think you're a dunce.
Didn't I make that clear?

"....and being a democrat is hard to do for an independent voter."

More correctly, "and being a democrat is hard not to do for a dunce."

Forum List

Back