Either Vote Policy or Vote Personality

Well if you know how you're voting then you're not on the fence sweety. 30% are not sure yet, my note was for them. And as a true American, I encourage them to vote their beliefs, not mine.

Clinton destroys Trump both on personality and policy.
sostupid.jpeg

On a helpful note, if you're one of the 30% or so that are still on the fence about which "douche" to pick, the link in my sig lets you answer a ton of political policy issues and spits out which candidate is your best fit. It does give third parties as well (or at least it did when I did it)

Just please do vote folks, it's your civic duty to the county! :)
No. See my sig.

On a helpful note, if you're one of the 30% or so that are still on the fence about which "douche" to pick, the link in my sig lets you answer a ton of political policy issues and spits out which candidate is your best fit. It does give third parties as well (or at least it did when I did it)

Just please do vote folks, it's your civic duty to the county! :)
No. See my sig.

It comes up as

No offense intended. I'm in a bad mood this morning for some reason, I might be being a bit bitchy even heh[/QUOTE]

Instant human....just add coffee.

"Hillary Clinton promises to support and continue the policies of President Obama."
The Immoral Minority: Hillary Clinton promises to support and continue the policies of President Obama.

Let's see what, in addition to the OP, that promise entails:

4. @2:10 of the video [

President Clinton was forced to signed the Republican Welfare Reform Bill, that proved successful in moving the poor off welfare.

a. "What happened when conservative forced a change in welfare to workfare?

“It has been 10 years since the welfare reform law was signed by President Clinton amid predictions of disaster from the left….about 60 percent of the adults leaving welfare are employed at any given moment and that, over a period of several months, about 80 percent hold at least one job.

Even more impressive, national data from the Census Bureau show that between 1993 and 2000, the percentage of low-income, single mothers with a job grew from 58 percent to nearly 75 percent, an increase of almost 30 percent. Moreover, employment among never-married mothers, the most disadvantaged and least-educated subgroup of single mothers, grew from 44 percent to 66 percent, an increase of 50 percent, over the same period. Again, these sweeping changes are unprecedented.”http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0PCD/is_1_64/ai_n24986762/

So....what did Barack Obama, Liberal-in-Chief, do when he saw folks actually leaving the welfare plantation????

Yup...he killed it.....closed the way out, just as he ended vouchers for poor children in Washington.

b. "Obama kills welfare reform
The Congress specifically prohibited the use of education or training to fulfill the requirement. When it passed welfare reform, Congress expressly limited the authority of the secretary of HHS to waive the work requirement.

.... HHS issued regulations that modified — gutted — the work requirement. Its new regulations allow the states to substitute education programs for work to get welfare benefits. The regs say that “vocational educational training or job search/readiness programs” “count as well” in meeting the basic condition that recipients work in order to receive welfare benefits.

Chairman of the House Republican Study Committee Jim Jordan (Ohio) rightly protested that the action is a “blatant violation of the law,” and Mitt Romney has attacked it, saying “the linkage of work and welfare is essential to prevent welfare from becoming a way of life.”
Obama kills welfare reform TheHill

No work....just food stamps. Americans on food stamps rose from 30 million in 2008, to 46.5 million in 2014

Democrat policy aims for a nation of beggars, clawing at government's cuffs for bread crumbs.

Vote wisely.

When your personality is to make fun of the handicapped, I don’t care what your policy is; on anything.

"I don’t care what your policy is; on anything."

I think that's an honest representation of your position...and explains why the motto of Liberalism is
"Feeling Passes For Knowing"

It is exactly what the Right has said about folks on the Left.....knowledge takes second place to emotion....and....gives the rest of us women a bad name.
It's the reason why conservatives eat Liberals' lunch in debate.

And this:
"Liberals don’t read books- they don’t read anything. That’s why they’re liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges."
Coulter

When your personality is to make fun of the handicapped, I don’t care what your policy is; on anything.

Oh please. Make some more "hoorible teerrible" stuff up snowflake, that /will/ improve my mood. It's like a bunch of paper tigers running around and I've got a match...

(Again, my PC filter is on the fritz and I'm in a bad mood - I spent most of yesterday and last night trying to write a particularly dark tale and I haven't broken out of the cloud. Be happy I'm not in full black writing mode, I could scare your panties off.)

I think that's an honest representation of your position...and explains why the motto of Liberalism is

It is exactly what the Right has said about folks on the Left.....knowledge takes second place to emotion....and....gives the rest of us women a bad name.

And this:
"Liberals don’t read books- they don’t read anything. That’s why they’re liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges."
Coulter

332-206. Eat that.
Again, if you’re a person who makes fun of the handicapped, what you have to say about anything else is immaterial.

And this:
Coulter

332-206. Eat that.
Again, if you’re a person who makes fun of the handicapped, what you have to say about anything else is immaterial.

I already complemented you for admitting the truth about yourself, and about Liberals.....

You vote based on emotion....nothing else.

OK?

You're dismissed.

As the OP reveals, Bill's wife will simply continue failed policies....
"Hillary Clinton promises to support and continue the policies of President Obama."
http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/2016/01/hillary-clinton-promises-to-support-and.html

Inadvertently......the President who ran on this motto
"Hope and Change".....

Now admits that the Democrats have dropped the second ambition:

"As Time Runs Short, Obama Urges Voters to "Choose Hope"
As Time Runs Short, Obama Urges Voters to 'Choose Hope'

Bill's wife = no change.

Forum List

Back