Ein Hijleh Village: Interview with Mustafa Barghouti

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
The Palestinians reclaim ancient village.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7NPJh35mb0]Ein Hijleh Village: Interview with Mustafa Barghouti - YouTube[/ame]

Barghouti does the best he can but always comes
out looking like a clown.

Unless Mr. Tin is willing to come out IN FAVOR of supporting
ALL VILLAGE RECLAIMATIONS ----for ALL PEOPLES AND PLACES
IN THE MIDDLE EAST-----Mr. Tin simply proves over and
over again that he is a flaming racist, fascist, hypocritical
lump of scum

lump of scum

I have always favored everyone's rights.

lump of scum

Good video..

In the news this week, Israel has speeded up demolishing homes in the West Bank.

BDS plus popular resistance, that is what ended Apartheid in South Africa and that is what will end it in Palestine.

lump of scum

Good video..

In the news this week, Israel has speeded up demolishing homes in the West Bank.

really? how interesting........not ------how are those massacres going
in Syria and Sanaa? ---------Lots of ULULATING and ass wiggling?

2012 tear-gas incident[edit]

Barghouti claimed that at the annual Land Day protest in Bethlehem in 2012, he was struck in the head by a canister of tear gas shot by Israeli forces. “I was hit with a tear-gas bomb on the side of my head and my back,” Dr. Barghouti told a reporter from his hospital bed. “My scalp is injured, my right ear has problems, and they are checking to see if I have any spinal injury.” Palestinian witnesses, however, said that he had been attacked by fellow Palestinian protesters.[11]

According to The Jerusalem Post, witnesses reported that “scores of Fatah activists,” not Israeli forces, had attacked Barghouti as part of a conflict between his supporters and Fatah “over who should lead the Land Day protests.” Among the assailants, according to one witness, were “a number of PA security officers.” Witnesses maintained, moreover, that “the ambulance that took Barghouti from the scene was also attacked by angry Fatah activists.”[12]

After the attack, it was suggested that Fatah members may have attacked Barghouti because he had criticized it. “Fatah is like the Zionist Movement,” Haaretz quoted one observer as saying. “It needs a common enemy and then it unites against it. That enemy is Mustafa Barghouti.” One rumor suggested that the Syrian government had ordered Palestinian opposition groups to support Barghouti. It was also noted that some leftists were worried “that Barghouti has begun to attend the mosque and pepper his statements with quotes from religious sources.”[13]

Mustafa Barghouti - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course it's a good video: it's just not honest. I bet he's still telling his fantasy version of the tear-gas incident at parties.......

BDS plus popular resistance, that is what ended Apartheid in South Africa and that is what will end it in Palestine.

Mrs. Sherri is going to tell us all about her relatives and friends who participated in the civil rights movement down South.

Forum List

Back