Egyptian Court Deems Hamas a Terrorist Org

Egypt court ??? Which Egypt, there is no Egypt after the military coup which was a crime against humanity. Democracy been destroyed, and it became a British (and British lapdog Israel) satellite state in ME.

So Israeli court decided that Hamas is a terror organization. Nothing surprise.

Actually what happened was the Islamists who weren't even supposed to run, took over and tried to change the Egyptian constiution and take away people's human rights, and thankfully, the Military stepped in to save the day and rid Egypt from the Islamist filth.

Have you read this?

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=23857

Yup, they're beginning to wake up. Kudos to Sissi, he's a national hero.

lovely homes being (re)built with no concrete in gaza since the conflict.

sandbags.png
A House in America

lovely homes being (re)built with no concrete in gaza since the conflict.

sandbags.png
A House in America

American houses don't have roof tiles.

Florida, california, arizona.... Depends on the area.

In gaza Imad al-Khalidi, and engineer, has developed a way to use soil and natural minerals to instead of concrete to build up to three stories.

The American houses I've watched being constructed are mostly wood framed.

Egypt court ??? Which Egypt, there is no Egypt after the military coup which was a crime against humanity. Democracy been destroyed, and it became a British (and British lapdog Israel) satellite state in ME.

So Israeli court decided that Hamas is a terror organization. Nothing surprise.
Whoah, steady on there madam, We Brits lost interest in Egypt after 1956 when America took over that function and spent the next dacade trying to get rid of Nasser.

No Sir, Britain has interests all over the World, even the small islands in the oceans which cannot even be seen properly on Google Maps. Britain rules the World and uses Israel as its dog. While stupid zionists thinks that they rule the World, Britain eats all the honey. British and Israel lobby prepared the military coup after Mursi said bluntly that they are with Turkiye. 75 million Turkiye and 90 million Egypt (described figures is 83 million but its a lie) means a powerful blow in the face of Britain, USA and Israel. Turkiye have so strong intelligence and so effective in Egypt, despite all the World media (zionist media) hide the news about military coup, a crime against humanity in Egypt, Turkish intelligence started to riots in Egypt against Si-shit.

Still the game has not end and Turkiye plans to destroy SiSi in a way. I guess Turkiye will destroy SiSi and Palestine will be connected to Egypt. Mediterranean will be a Turkish lake. Suez Canal will be controlled by Turkiye. This is our plans.

"Britain rules the World and uses Israel as its dog." Really? You wouldn't be an Iranian by any chance? The reason I ask is that this is a misconception common in Iran, sadly no longer true.

Forum List

Back