Egyptian Court Deems Hamas a Terrorist Org

Penelope and fangers posts in this thread further prove my assertion that deluded pro Palestinians cannot handle the truth :D

I wonder how much if any of Hamas' new designation by Egypt has to do with Hamas buddying up with Hezbollah.

I wonder how much if any of Hamas' new designation by Egypt has to do with Hamas buddying up with Hezbollah.

aid organization that used to go through egypt are now entering gaza via israel

Even though more than 60% have bought supplies to rebuild, hamas it taking a percent off the top as well as demanding payment from gazans and using it to rearm and rebuild tunnels.
Supplies from Israel are handed over to hamas who hold the items till they deem they should be distributed, until perishable items expire, or till they get the "price" they demand for the items.
Gaza is not being held hostage by any blockade, but by hamas.
Peace would be the end of hamas

So are your panties twisted because Egypt has a standard Arab/Muslim World type gov't or because Egypt's courts found your Hamas buds to be terrorist scum? BTW, in addition to Egypt, Hamas or its military wing is designated as a terrorist organization by Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Israel, Japan, the United Kingdom, the EU and the United States.

Sayit, how many times I said I dont know but you are not Muslim, you are lying here, highly probably you are another Zionist with fake "Muslim" account.

So are your panties twisted because Egypt has a standard Arab/Muslim World type gov't or because Egypt's courts found your Hamas buds to be terrorist scum? BTW, in addition to Egypt, Hamas or its military wing is designated as a terrorist organization by Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Israel, Japan, the United Kingdom, the EU and the United States.

Sayit, how many times I said I dont know but you are not Muslim, you are lying here, highly probably you are another Zionist with fake "Muslim" account.

Now where does he say he is a muslim ?, or is this just your fantasy world kicking in to cloud your judgement.

Egypt court ??? Which Egypt, there is no Egypt after the military coup which was a crime against humanity. Democracy been destroyed, and it became a British (and British lapdog Israel) satellite state in ME.

So Israeli court decided that Hamas is a terror organization. Nothing surprise.
Whoah, steady on there madam, We Brits lost interest in Egypt after 1956 when America took over that function and spent the next dacade trying to get rid of Nasser.

Even though more than 60% have bought supplies to rebuild, hamas it taking a percent off the top as well as demanding payment from gazans and using it to rearm and rebuild tunnels.
Supplies from Israel are handed over to hamas who hold the items till they deem they should be distributed, until perishable items expire, or till they get the "price" they demand for the items.

I'd be interested in reading a link that supports your allegations.

Egypt court ??? Which Egypt, there is no Egypt after the military coup which was a crime against humanity. Democracy been destroyed, and it became a British (and British lapdog Israel) satellite state in ME.

Whoah, steady on there madam, We Brits lost interest in Egypt after 1956 when America took over that function and spent the next dacade trying to get rid of Nasser.

Were is the definition then, why are you so afraid of repeating yourself. Why give false details and then claim you didn't.

As for your claims about Britain that may be correct under you neo Marxists but not for anyone else.

We would all be interested in your personal definition of Zionist and Zionism so we can see how much you have been brainwashed ?

No Sir, Britain has interests all over the World, even the small islands in the oceans which cannot even be seen properly on Google Maps. Britain rules the World and uses Israel as its dog. While stupid zionists thinks that they rule the World, Britain eats all the honey. British and Israel lobby prepared the military coup after Mursi said bluntly that they are with Turkiye. 75 million Turkiye and 90 million Egypt (described figures is 83 million but its a lie) means a powerful blow in the face of Britain, USA and Israel. Turkiye have so strong intelligence and so effective in Egypt, despite all the World media (zionist media) hide the news about military coup, a crime against humanity in Egypt, Turkish intelligence started to riots in Egypt against Si-shit.

Still the game has not end and Turkiye plans to destroy SiSi in a way. I guess Turkiye will destroy SiSi and Palestine will be connected to Egypt. Mediterranean will be a Turkish lake. Suez Canal will be controlled by Turkiye. This is our plans.

Specifically which "claim"? News magazine, facebook or twitter? English?

Is this perhaps what you want?

Israeli army Hamas responsible for Gaza s reconstruction woes i24news - See beyond

Don't you people even read the news in your own language?

Now where does he say he is a muslim ?, or is this just your fantasy world kicking in to cloud your judgement.

One can only wonder what would make any intelligent, rational poster believe I am a Muslim. Then again, Mineva isn't the sharpest tool in the (Hamas) shed but from what I see from their supporters here, there are no particularly sharp tools in that shed.

No Sir, Britain has interests all over the World, even the small islands in the oceans which cannot even be seen properly on Google Maps. Britain rules the World and uses Israel as its dog. While stupid zionists thinks that they rule the World, Britain eats all the honey. British and Israel lobby prepared the military coup after Mursi said bluntly that they are with Turkiye. 75 million Turkiye and 90 million Egypt (described figures is 83 million but its a lie) means a powerful blow in the face of Britain, USA and Israel. Turkiye have so strong intelligence and so effective in Egypt, despite all the World media (zionist media) hide the news about military coup, a crime against humanity in Egypt, Turkish intelligence started to riots in Egypt against Si-shit.

Still the game has not end and Turkiye plans to destroy SiSi in a way. I guess Turkiye will destroy SiSi and Palestine will be connected to Egypt. Mediterranean will be a Turkish lake. Suez Canal will be controlled by Turkiye. This is our plans.

:lmao: A delisional idiot! No wonder you believe me to be a "Zionist with a fake Muslim account." :lmao:

One can only wonder what would make any intelligent, rational poster believe I am a Muslim. Then again, Mineva isn't the sharpest tool in the (Hamas) shed but from what I see from their supporters here, there are no particularly sharp tools in that shed.

Quite a few "outlandish" accusations and labels have been thrown at posters. It is not about what we believe but more about what we don't believe or agree with. I've been accused by both sides of issues while trying to find reason, some rational thinking that help both sides.
Ignore the labels, they slide off easily

Laugh has the ridiculous absurdity, it is good for the heart.

lovely homes being (re)built with no concrete in gaza since the conflict.

sandbags.png

Sounds like it's been a Jewish city since ancient times. Proving once again, the land is JEWISH land. Thanks for the link, allah the Moon god worshipper.

The Jericho Synagogue in the Royal Maccabean winter palace at Jericho dates from 70-50 BCE.

A synagogue dating to the late 6th or early 7th century CE was discovered in Jericho in 1936, and was named Shalom Al Yisrael Synagogue, or "peace unto Israel," after the central Hebrew motto in its mosaic floor. It was controlled by Israel after the Six Day War, but after the handover to Palestinian Authority control per the Oslo Accords, it has been a source of conflict. On the night of 12 October 2000, the synagogue was vandalized by Palestinians who burned holy books and relics and damaged the mosaic.

The Na'aran synagogue, another Byzantine era construction, was discovered on the northern outskirts of Jericho in 1918. While less is known of it than Shalom Al Yisrael, it has a larger mosaic and is in similar condition.

Actually what happened was the Islamists who weren't even supposed to run, took over and tried to change the Egyptian constiution and take away people's human rights, and thankfully, the Military stepped in to save the day and rid Egypt from the Islamist filth.

Turkey donkeys can't even keep their own house in order. They have a clown for president.

Actually what happened was the Islamists who weren't even supposed to run, took over and tried to change the Egyptian constiution and take away people's human rights, and thankfully, the Military stepped in to save the day and rid Egypt from the Islamist filth.

Have you read this?

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=23857

Forum List

Back