Egyptian Court Deems Hamas a Terrorist Org

Egypt court ??? Which Egypt, there is no Egypt after the military coup which was a crime against humanity. Democracy been destroyed, and it became a British (and British lapdog Israel) satellite state in ME.

So Israeli court decided that Hamas is a terror organization. Nothing surprise.
Whoah, steady on there madam, We Brits lost interest in Egypt after 1956 when America took over that function and spent the next dacade trying to get rid of Nasser.

No Sir, Britain has interests all over the World, even the small islands in the oceans which cannot even be seen properly on Google Maps. Britain rules the World and uses Israel as its dog. While stupid zionists thinks that they rule the World, Britain eats all the honey. British and Israel lobby prepared the military coup after Mursi said bluntly that they are with Turkiye. 75 million Turkiye and 90 million Egypt (described figures is 83 million but its a lie) means a powerful blow in the face of Britain, USA and Israel. Turkiye have so strong intelligence and so effective in Egypt, despite all the World media (zionist media) hide the news about military coup, a crime against humanity in Egypt, Turkish intelligence started to riots in Egypt against Si-shit.

Still the game has not end and Turkiye plans to destroy SiSi in a way. I guess Turkiye will destroy SiSi and Palestine will be connected to Egypt. Mediterranean will be a Turkish lake. Suez Canal will be controlled by Turkiye. This is our plans.

"Britain rules the World and uses Israel as its dog." Really? You wouldn't be an Iranian by any chance? The reason I ask is that this is a misconception common in Iran, sadly no longer true.

We used to rule the world.

Maybe the Turks want their empire back. What happened to the Palestinians under the Ottomans? Were there any Palestinians during that era?

Last edited:
lovely homes being (re)built with no concrete in gaza since the conflict.

sandbags.png
A House in America

Wrong again, bacheh koony chos, Arabic writing on the top left.

The red tile roof is very common on Palestinian homes.

20148292018973734_20.jpg

How can you tell?

sandbags.png
A House in America

20148292018973734_20.jpg

How can you tell?

Look for the qassam and its launcher middle right, and the team of terrorists getting ready to fire it. But I see the trees are looking healthy so I wonder if this is a staged picture by pallywood ?

Not every home is a ten story apartment building in the heart of the city. There is a lot of rural and farm land in gaza as well. The new "cement" is not strong enough to be used on buildings over three stories. Using sand, rubble, rocks and other material is an alternative when building material is being taken by hamas.
I've seen homes build with recycled soda bottles, tin cans and other "rubbish" to create lovely energy efficient at very low cost.
Though out history material for building has been recycled.
As for the tiles and bricks, these are commonly made in lebanon, so why not in gaza? Ceramics are and old craft for millennia in the region, as is glass making. Look at the rural homes throughout the region and you will see tiles on the roofs. Did you expect tar and shingles? Wood? Bundled grass?
Clay tiles are used throughout the middle east.

I have not had enough coffee yet for this debate.

A typical rural home in Lebanon

houses_lebanese_7891007_laklouk.JPG

home in Jordan

jordanphoto_1663845-770tall.jpg

Home in the WB

_64047513_de27.jpg

Homes in the WB settlements

MaaleAdummim_red-roof.JPG

Last edited:
If you don't know anything about building in the middle east, don't tell others what they share is wrong.

If you want to know, ask nicely.

Or do your own research

I really have not had enough coffee

Not every home is a ten story apartment building in the heart of the city. There is a lot of rural and farm land in gaza as well. The new "cement" is not strong enough to be used on buildings over three stories. Using sand, rubble, rocks and other material is an alternative when building material is being taken by hamas.
I've seen homes build with recycled soda bottles, tin cans and other "rubbish" to create lovely energy efficient at very low cost.
Though out history material for building has been recycled.
As for the tiles and bricks, these are commonly made in lebanon, so why not in gaza? Ceramics are and old craft for millennia in the region, as is glass making. Look at the rural homes throughout the region and you will see tiles on the roofs. Did you expect tar and shingles? Wood? Bundled grass?
Clay tiles are used throughout the middle east.

I have not had enough coffee yet for this debate.

You grab a whole gallon of coffee and I will hold the fort for you................

OK, I Apologize, I thought Israel wasn't letting building material into Gaza

Get it right Israel is allowing building materials into gaza, it is hamas that is not allowing them past their scrutiny. Every scrap of such materials is being used in building more tunnels and more rocket launchers.

Tons every day are getting in, but hamas is taking what they want.

In the cities, must clear the land of the rubble and dig foundations for the larger buildings. UN and other NGOs are having supplies taken by hamas.
It is not much, but using natural minerals and soil for a cement allows at least smaller homes to be built. As for bricks and tiles, those can be locally made, as they have for centuries. much of the concrete rubble can be chipped into large blocks for building material for smaller homes. The rest can be smashed and reused as fill. There is so much that can be salvaged in some way or an other.
Gaza might not have the rock quarries of other countries in the area, but there is still lots of possibilities. It is only the lack of imagination that prevents so many from rebuilding new life for gaza and it's economy
Hamas has threatened to close the power plant again because no one is donating fuel for them, and they won't pay for it. That will effect a third of the population. The others get energy from Egypt and Israel.
Donors have stop sending money because of hamas.
Beside refusing to pay hamas "employees", the PA is not ending payments to terrorists in jail.

It is not Israel, egypt or even the PA that is the proble, but hamas. When most gazans would leave because of hamas if they could, you know that hamas has failed.

The political landscape must change. Even the PLO is discussing the future of the PA. They may turn the WB back to Israel or form a new government without gaza or hamas.

Everyone in the world has tried to help the gazans for decades. The world cannot be held hostage to the demands of hamas or any terrorist state/organization

Last edited:

sandbags.png
A House in America

20148292018973734_20.jpg

How can you tell?

Look for the qassam and its launcher middle right, and the team of terrorists getting ready to fire it. But I see the trees are looking healthy so I wonder if this is a staged picture by pallywood ?

No. it was a "precision strike" by the IDF "avoiding civilian casualties and unnecessary damage". The IDF spokesman said they were aiming at the Qassam launch site just under the tree in the centre picture.......oops.

In the cities, must clear the land of the rubble and dig foundations for the larger buildings. UN and other NGOs are having supplies taken by hamas.
It is not much, but using natural minerals and soil for a cement allows at least smaller homes to be built. As for bricks and tiles, those can be locally made, as they have for centuries. much of the concrete rubble can be chipped into large blocks for building material for smaller homes. The rest can be smashed and reused as fill. There is so much that can be salvaged in some way or an other.
Gaza might not have the rock quarries of other countries in the area, but there is still lots of possibilities. It is only the lack of imagination that prevents so many from rebuilding new life for gaza and it's economy
Hamas has threatened to close the power plant again because no one is donating fuel for them, and they won't pay for it. That will effect a third of the population. The others get energy from Egypt and Israel.
Beside refusing to pay hamas "employees", the PA is not ending payments to terrorists in jail.

It is not Israel, egypt or even the PA that is the proble, but hamas. When most gazans would leave because of hamas if they could, you know that hamas has failed.

The political landscape must change. Even the PLO is discussing the future of the PA. They may turn the WB back to Israel or form a new government without gaza or hamas.

Everyone in the world has tried to help the gazans for decades. The world cannot be held hostage to the demands of hamas or any terrorist state/organization

So far these are all assertions, do you have any evidence to back them up?

A House in America

20148292018973734_20.jpg

How can you tell?

No. it was a "precision strike" by the IDF "avoiding civilian casualties and unnecessary damage". The IDF spokesman said they were aiming at the Qassam launch site just under the tree in the centre picture.......oops.

Which I pointed out is still in operation and the crew is in evidence. Still say it looks stage managed as if someone has come along and spread the debris around a bit. No blast crater, lots of broken unburnt wood and plastic. No rhyme or reason for the scatter of debris and trees still standing and growing well. Definitely a pallywood production, or a bulldozer site from another part on the M.E., Syria perhaps ?

So far these are all assertions, do you have any evidence to back them up?

When are you going to produce your evidence other than it is hasbara..............................

Forum List

Back