Egg smuggling: Yes, more eggs are being smuggled across the border amid high prices in US

Egg smuggling is up 108% at the US-Mexico border in the last 3 months of 2022, per Customs and Border Protection

This was inevitable. People with chickens will be able to sell eggs, too. I know I'm getting some chickens. It just needs to warm up a little bit.

This was inevitable. People with chickens will be able to sell eggs, too. I know I'm getting some chickens. It just needs to warm up a little bit.

Unfortunately I'm not on a farm and I don't live in the country so I can't do that. I wonder how this Easter is going to look though. Prices will probably get even higher.

Unfortunately I'm not on a farm and I don't live in the country so I can't do that. I wonder how this Easter is going to look though. Prices will probably get even higher.
Egg prices should come down within 1 week, or fuck 'em and everybody should get chickens.

There's chickens running around the city here. FACT.

I wonder how this Easter is going to look though
kmoh1KO.png

~S~

Just an observation. A friend of mine is in South Africa. He sent a pic. Eggs $4 for 3 dozen.

Oddly this flu that is used to make the excuse for prices seems to avoid the rest of the world.

Just an observation. A friend of mine is in South Africa. He sent a pic. Eggs $4 for 3 dozen.

Oddly this flu that is used to make the excuse for prices seems to avoid the rest of the world.

Yeah, I read an article about that and how the industry is using it as an excuse to move the prices up. I was thinking about getting a few but it's a lot of work especially if you have kids and a 12 hour a day job.

Forum List

Back