Education in the US is trashed and Dr. Jill Biden is proof.

Your wish is my command, Moon Bat.

Check out her references starting on page 81.

Delaware Tech College Catalog. (2005-2007). Wilmington, DE: Delaware Technical &
Community College.

The dissertation is garbage. "Doctor" Jill is just as much of an idiot as the potatohead clown that she married.

I have asserted in a past thread that many of our "educational" institutions need to be sued for malpractice many administrators and staff out to face criminal charges for malevolent negligence and fraud.

The university system has been fleecing the public by gouging consumers, and providing "credentials" that only prove they've created a jabbering imbecile.

Jill Biden has a Doctorate in Education. What's the matter, that GED making you jealous?

I don't like Jill Biden but I believe in the truth.
The truth is she is an idiot, a corrupt contemptible shrew and if an idiot can get a "Doctorate in Education", then of what value is it?

Your wish is my command, Moon Bat.

Check out her references starting on page 81.

Delaware Tech College Catalog. (2005-2007). Wilmington, DE: Delaware Technical &
Community College.

The dissertation is garbage. "Doctor" Jill is just as much of an idiot as the potatohead clown that she married.

The "dissertation" was probably also ghost written by a like "minded" bed wetting imbecile "aid".

The "dissertation" was probably also ghost written by a like "minded" bed wetting imbecile "aid".
I suspect that is the case.

She probably had some intern like people writing it for her.

I read the damn thing and it is really is sophomoric. She was given the degree because her husband was "The Big Guy" and not because she earned it.

The Engineering thesis I had to do for my MS was a lot more academic than the trash she wrote about Jr College drop outs for her doctoral dissertation.

Of course the Bidens have always been fakes so this fits right in.

I suspect that is the case.

She probably had some intern like people writing it for her.

I read the damn thing and it is really is sophomoric. She was given the degree because her husband was "The Big Guy" and not because she earned it.

The Engineering thesis I had to do for my MS was a lot more academic than the trash she wrote about Jr College drop outs for her doctoral dissertation.

Of course the Bidens have always been fakes so this fits right in.
For sure, they're trailer trash that won a political lottery. If Joe didn't allow himself to become a tool of the donor class in Delaware he would have died years ago along his trash collection route chocking on a chunk of food he wolfed down and Jill would have been turning tricks in their single wide while he was gone.

For sure, they're trailer trash that won a political lottery. If Joe didn't allow himself to become a tool of the donor class in Delaware he would have died years ago along his trash collection route chocking on a chunk of food he wolfed down and Jill would have been turning tricks in their single wide while he was gone.
Post reported for LIES

Forum List

Back