Ed Schultz MSNBC

Ed Schultz

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The repuboican congressmen and woman need to charged with conspiracy to bring down the U.S. no matter what. (Notice how I did not capitalize republican lol). Romney is going to debate Obama that is so funny Obama is a Constitutional Law professor at Harvard and Romney was only a student whose education was paid for by daddy!

Please answer yes or no if you watch Ed on MSNBC or listen to his radio show.
Feel free to add comments.
He has a new studio on MSNBC and he looks like a crazy man tonight....

I like Ed but he is not the best liberal we have. Even MSNBC is owned and controlled by corporations. Corporate owners, bosses, sponsors and advertisers. So any host can only say so much. MSNBC would never hire the real liberals like Thom Hartmann or Randi Rhodes. They refuse to be sensored.

MSNBC fired Phil Donahue because he was going to expose the Bush regime for lying us into Iraq. Notice not one media ever suggested that they may have actually lied us into Iraq, but that is exactly what happened. But for most Americans, if they don't hear it on tv, it isn't real.

And MSNBC fired Olbermann for saying too much truth.

But Ed is good. He calls out the GOP for what they really are. And he must be doing a good job if they are demonizing him. That's what they do to their enemies.

Nobody demonizes people of differing opinion as savagely, cruelly, unreasonably, hatefully, viciously and expertly as the MSNBC line-up does. Every single MSNBC host and guest proudly considers every Republican/conservative an enemy. I will not dirty my computer screen mentioning their names.

Allowing a different point of view? Forget it!

Ed Schultz has this 'poll', in which the 'results' are always at least 90% favor his take on any given subject. His guests are the same old tired liberal faces, although in the last couple of weeks he had a conservative lady to appear and say a couple of words.

His hate campaign against Governor Scott Walker was contemptible, but the crest-fallen look on Ed's face on recall election night was very satisfying.

In a moment of delerium last night, I actually tuned in to the ED Show. He was beside himself and redfaced when blustering about the Limbaugh slut comment.

When Ed calls a married mother a slut, hardly an eye is batted. Now when Limbaugh calls a self-admitted sex junkie from GU Law a slut, the media world turns upside down and the president himself gets involved. WTF-over.

In all fairness, when he referred to Laura Ingraham a slut, MSNBC suspended Schultz for a week.

His hate campaign against Governor Scott Walker was contemptible, but the crest-fallen look on Ed's face on recall election night was very satisfying.

Not only that the fat fuck implied that Walker would be arrested any day.

In a moment of delerium last night, I actually tuned in to the ED Show. He was beside himself and redfaced when blustering about the Limbaugh slut comment.

When Ed calls a married mother a slut, hardly an eye is batted. Now when Limbaugh calls a self-admitted sex junkie from GU Law a slut, the media world turns upside down and the president himself gets involved. WTF-over.

In all fairness, when he referred to Laura Ingraham a slut, MSNBC suspended Schultz for a week.

Not to mention a 6 minute long apology on his show.

Those on the left have class and man up when they make a mistake, unlike the trash on the right.

Last edited:
Never heard of him. With all the restructuring MSNBC is going through I wouldn't put down any expensive carpeting if I were Mr. Schultz.

eschultziknownothing.gif

I watch Mr Ed the talking podamus, great comedy...:D

I watch his tv show and listen to his radio show. Not everyday, and usually not both, but fairly often at least one and both.

I watch MSNBC everyday, but also catch bits and pieces of CURRANT & CNN and of course, pop into Fox News to see what is the hateful spin of the day......Ed is passionate about his beliefs and they all expose the lies and distortions of the conservatives.....

I watch MSNBC everyday, but also catch bits and pieces of CURRANT & CNN and of course, pop into Fox News to see what is the hateful spin of the day......Ed is passionate about his beliefs and they all expose the lies and distortions of the conservatives.....

So you're a rabid progressive/liberal...:D

Laid-Off Auto Worker Schools Ed Schultz on Closing of GM Plant in Janesville

By Jack Coleman
September 04, 2012

This wasn't at all what Ed Schultz was expecting.

On his radio show Aug. 30, Schultz asked listeners who live near the closed GM plant in Janesville, Wisc., to act as "fact checkers" and challenge claims made by Paul Ryan in his GOP convention speech about then-candidate Obama's visit to the plant in early 2008. (audio clips after page break)

Schultz repeatedly interrupted and talked over a woman who said she used to work at the Janesville plant, voted for Obama in 2008 on the basis of his stump speech there, and won't make that mistake again (audio) --

SCHULTZ: Elaine in Janesville, Wisc., you have the floor on the Ed Schultz radio show. I will consider you a fact checker.

CALLER: Oh yeah, I wanted to let you know what it was like for the workers here. In February of 2008, President, well President-elect Obama (not for several months) came to Janesville and he said that if he, if government were here and getting involved that he would help to retool the Janesville plant. And then the announcement was made in June of 2008 that in 2010 we'd probably be closing. We made trucks and large SUVs here. And in October of 2008, fortunately we hoped that President Obama would be leading the way to retool our plant and he said that he would like to retool it and make cars like the Volt and that because, you know, the problem was our wanting of production. And in December of 2008, they idled production of the SUVs but we continued with the trucks. And we still were hopeful that we'd be retooled and part of what was going on in Washington and in April 2009 we were still open with the truck production. And then that was stopped and we were still hopeful in 20- ...

SCHULTZ (testily interrupts): But where was President Obama? I mean, did you hear the speech last night from Paul Ryan? What'd you think what he said all that? (Schultz even less coherent when irritated.)

CALLER: Well, it is, I mean, most of us that worked at the plant voted for the president because we thought he was going to retool our plant and he didn't. He just passed us by and ...

SCHULTZ: He wasn't in a position to do that, Elaine! (This from an apologist who frequently credits Obama with saving the auto industry.)

---

Read more: Laid-Off Auto Worker Schools Ed Schultz on Closing of GM Plant in Janesville | NewsBusters.org

He's a nasty son of a bitch but still a 300lb whining pussy. I can't stand him.

I would like the opportunity to sucker punch him though.. Then I'd watch him for that few seconds as he hits the fucking pavement face first.

So you're a rabid progressive/liberal...:D

Laid-Off Auto Worker Schools Ed Schultz on Closing of GM Plant in Janesville

By Jack Coleman
September 04, 2012

This wasn't at all what Ed Schultz was expecting.

On his radio show Aug. 30, Schultz asked listeners who live near the closed GM plant in Janesville, Wisc., to act as "fact checkers" and challenge claims made by Paul Ryan in his GOP convention speech about then-candidate Obama's visit to the plant in early 2008. (audio clips after page break)

Schultz repeatedly interrupted and talked over a woman who said she used to work at the Janesville plant, voted for Obama in 2008 on the basis of his stump speech there, and won't make that mistake again (audio) --

SCHULTZ: Elaine in Janesville, Wisc., you have the floor on the Ed Schultz radio show. I will consider you a fact checker.

CALLER: Oh yeah, I wanted to let you know what it was like for the workers here. In February of 2008, President, well President-elect Obama (not for several months) came to Janesville and he said that if he, if government were here and getting involved that he would help to retool the Janesville plant. And then the announcement was made in June of 2008 that in 2010 we'd probably be closing. We made trucks and large SUVs here. And in October of 2008, fortunately we hoped that President Obama would be leading the way to retool our plant and he said that he would like to retool it and make cars like the Volt and that because, you know, the problem was our wanting of production. And in December of 2008, they idled production of the SUVs but we continued with the trucks. And we still were hopeful that we'd be retooled and part of what was going on in Washington and in April 2009 we were still open with the truck production. And then that was stopped and we were still hopeful in 20- ...

SCHULTZ (testily interrupts): But where was President Obama? I mean, did you hear the speech last night from Paul Ryan? What'd you think what he said all that? (Schultz even less coherent when irritated.)

CALLER: Well, it is, I mean, most of us that worked at the plant voted for the president because we thought he was going to retool our plant and he didn't. He just passed us by and ...

SCHULTZ: He wasn't in a position to do that, Elaine! (This from an apologist who frequently credits Obama with saving the auto industry.)

---

Read more: Laid-Off Auto Worker Schools Ed Schultz on Closing of GM Plant in Janesville | NewsBusters.org

Newsbusters? :lmao:

He's a nasty son of a bitch but still a 300lb whining pussy. I can't stand him.

I would like the opportunity to sucker punch him though.. Then I'd watch him for that few seconds as he hits the fucking pavement face first.

No fan of fat Eddie, but sucker punching someone shows who's a real pussy.

Okay, How about a hey you Ed, Bam, bat to the face, then I'd watch him for that few seconds as he hits the fucking pavement face first.

Forum List

Back