Ed Schultz MSNBC

Ed Schultz

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe in listening to the enemy. As appalling as it is some of us have to to keep up to speed with what shit they are going to throw at the fan next.

Trust me. I read Ephesians before I do. Armour on.

And if you think he's bad, you should hear his callers. But some of us have to listen to see what's coming at us.

I think the Big Red Ed is just stroking out that Walker is turning the state around. Ed personally campaigned against him.

Their worlds are falling apart. They have the internal polling data.

Think about it. Obama's polling in the 40's and that's with every single media outlet with the exception of Fox in his pocket and extolling his wonderous Presidency.

All the media in his back pocket and he still can't climb out of low numbers.

I'm listening to Big Red Ed melt down daily. And I love it.:eusa_angel:

occasionally i will watch but usually just for a specific reason...

while i do lean left and do enjoy some things on msnbc i dont really consider it to be an unbiased news source. i dont have enough confidence in it to treat everything said there as an absolute truth but i do think it brings some topics up that are interesting enough from me to source and fact check.

occasionally i will watch but usually just for a specific reason...

while i do lean left and do enjoy some things on msnbc i dont really consider it to be an unbiased news source. i dont have enough confidence in it to treat everything said there as an absolute truth but i do think it brings some topics up that are interesting enough from me to source and fact check.

Watching Partisans causes Brain Damage. :eusa_shhh:

did you read what was under the first sentence?

:p

im pretty rabid about sourcing stuff. i read right and left stuff. then i go find the truth :)

i actually found a place on the web where you are not allowed to just spew hysterical rhetoric without some facts...you have to source and link any opinion you have.. it is very interesting to see them debate.

Aside from his commie political needs he really is quite douche.

I remember when Scott Brown won the Ma. Senator election. He was out of his mind with anger.
He was thinking Obbycare was finished, said we need a third party in this country to keep a Rep or Tea partier from beating the Dems(commies). I thought to myself. Fuck you Ed, may you be gelded. We don't want another one of you on earth. Then again he may be gay. Most of the liberals are.

Then again he may be gay. Most of the liberals are.

you say that like it is a bad thing. nothing wrong with being gay at all.

I don't care if someone is gay. I don't believe that gay folks should be elected officials whether Dem or Rep.
They are weird minded and do not think like the majority. Beyond that they should have all the same rights as everyone else.

Last edited:
THIS IS SOME OF THE DUMBEST CRAP I HAVE EVER READ

do you really think this shit or are you just stoneed to high heavens?

This is where the mainstream media is today. They don't even bother trying to appear fair and balanced. Ed Schultz admits to being a left winger and that's the only type MSNBC will hire. Does he have a radio show? It must have a two or three hundred listener audience.

Actually, you got that wrong. In order not to seem bias, the media doesn't call out the GOP for their bad behavior. At least that is one excuse they give for not calling out the GOP when they blatently lie. There is no investigative reporting anymore. They simply ask questions and accept whatever answer they are given. They say they don't want to be labeled as liberal so they try to stay neutral. This is not how the media should operate. It should call out the lies.

Remember for years Fox News and Bill O'Reilly tried to say they were fair and balanced? At least Ed Schultz is honest about his position.

There is no fair and balanced. There is no compromising with righties. No negotiating with them because its all take, no give. They start every debate from the extreme right position and then only give in a little. So every solution is a right wing solution, not a compromise.

Either you think it is ok that Romney pays 12% taxes when you pay over 30% or you don't.

Either you get that the rich are not paying their fair share or you don't.

Either you understand the attack on labor and unions and how that will eventually even hurt you or you don't understand the value of unions.

Either you are in favor of social security and medicare or you are not.

There is no compromising with the rich who have waged class warfare on the American middle class.

Please answer yes or no if you watch Ed on MSNBC or listen to his radio show.
Feel free to add comments.
He has a new studio on MSNBC and he looks like a crazy man tonight....

Who?
And what's an "MSNBC?"

In a moment of delerium last night, I actually tuned in to the ED Show. He was beside himself and redfaced when blustering about the Limbaugh slut comment.

When Ed calls a married mother a slut, hardly an eye is batted. Now when Limbaugh calls a self-admitted sex junkie from GU Law a slut, the media world turns upside down and the president himself gets involved. WTF-over.

In a moment of delerium last night, I actually tuned in to the ED Show. He was beside himself and redfaced when blustering about the Limbaugh slut comment.

When Ed calls a married mother a slut, hardly an eye is batted. Now when Limbaugh calls a self-admitted sex junkie from GU Law a slut, the media world turns upside down and the president himself gets involved. WTF-over.
No. CNN for me. And "self admitted sex junkie" takes the cake. What of Palin's 16 year old pregnant daughter?

No. CNN for me. And "self admitted sex junkie" takes the cake. What of Palin's 16 year old pregnant daughter?

You're talking about a 16 year old. Get a grip.

Forum List

Back