Ed Meese’s amicus brief has been accepted in the Trump appeal (challenging Smith’s standing), and the court has directed the parties to be prepared to

A move with far ranging implications. The arguments raised by Meese et al seem very sound indeed.

Nothing like a 92 year old scandal ridden former AG to submit a republican brief.
This is the guy that bribed Israel not to blow up the Iraqi pipeline he negotiated and profited from. Also, the guy that helped cover up the Iran-Contra affair, to protect Reagan. His last scandal as AG was Webtech, again for personal benefit. He resigned as AG when that one came to light.

Nothing like a 92 year old scandal ridden former AG to submit a republican brief.
This is the guy that bribed Israel not to blow up the Iraqi pipeline he negotiated and profited from. Also, the guy that helped cover up the Iran-Contra affair, to protect Reagan. His last scandal as AG was Webtech, again for personal benefit. He resigned as AG when that one came to light.
And yet, the court accepted his amicus and ignores you. Go figure.

And yet, the court accepted his amicus and ignores you. Go figure.
I did not submit, nor wish to, plus have no legal standing. I do not know if they will take the repeated ethical failures of the Meese or not. I consider sources. No telling whether they do or not.

Gotta love it.

Another item I had forgotten -- "On October 8, 2019, U.S. president Donald Trump presented Meese the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian honor in the United States."

Untitled.png

Congratulations-Landmark-Board-Member-Ed-Meese-Presidential-Medal-of-Freedom-Recipient.jpg

All of which has what to do with the merits of his brief?

I did not submit, nor wish to, plus have no legal standing. I do not know if they will take the repeated ethical failures of the Meese or not. I consider sources. No telling whether they do or not.
It will not matter one bit.

For those of the Neo-Marxist Left that didn't read the Summary of the argument.

1708907781567.png

USCA Case #23-3228 Document #2033906 Filed: 01/02/2024 Page 32 of 44​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back