Ed Henry Fired By Fox News

I join many other people in wishing the best to Mr. Henry.

Those women who accused him are not very nice people.

Some women would have been humane enough to not destroy his career.

I know that there is no justice in this world, but I keep hoping that movements like #MeToo and that movement which is currently destroying this nation (I refuse to dignify that movement by naming it) will eventually get their comeuppance.

I know that there is no justice in this world, but I keep hoping that movements like #MeToo and that movement which is currently destroying this nation (I refuse to dignify that movement by naming it) will eventually get their comeuppance.
BLM!!!!

Hmmm ... "an incident years ago".

Fox News Channel said it had terminated veteran anchor Ed Henry after investigating a complaint about “willful sexual misconduct in the workplace.”

Ed Henry Fired By Fox News After Workplace Investigation Into Alleged Sexual Misconduct
Oh good. I never could stand him since the revelation of a kept mistress in Vegas after he had only been married for 5 years. Lost total respect for him. What a pig. I don't watch Fox News but I DO watch Lou Dobbs on FOX BUSINESS news.

BLM!!!!

Fag.

BLM!!!!
Link? You're saying he was fired because he supported the terror group BLM?

Musta been a real doozy.
A person of Fox, gets canned for shit he has been accused of a long time ago. A liberal gets promoted up to the Presidential Candidate for the Democrats for what he has been accused of a long time ago. Liberal hypocrisy at it best....
Joe Biden has been credibly accused of rape.
Joe Biden has had a long history of inappropriately touching women and girls, as well as making misogynistic comments about their looks. He even had the audacity to joke about sexual harassment after a wave of women came forward with their accusations against the former vice president.

Wow I was hoping he would take over for Chris Wallace. This is why I’m not married,
I would be unhappy banging the same woman. I get 20 year olds .. when I’m 50 I’ll marry a 19 year old have some kids

BLM!!!!

Fag.
I'm not really interested in your sexual life so you dont have to announce what you are.

BLM!!!!

Anybody who claims to support those scum should be arrested and deported ASAP.

BLM!!!!
Youre retarded. Havent I told you to read what I am responding to before you ask a stupid question? :)

Musta been a real doozy.
A person of Fox, gets canned for shit he has been accused of a long time ago. A liberal gets promoted up to the Presidential Candidate for the Democrats for what he has been accused of a long time ago. Liberal hypocrisy at it best....
Joe Biden has been credibly accused of rape.
Joe Biden has had a long history of inappropriately touching women and girls, as well as making misogynistic comments about their looks. He even had the audacity to joke about sexual harassment after a wave of women came forward with their accusations against the former vice president.
How many people have accused Drumpf of raping them? Not counting the 13 year old girl of course.

BLM!!!!

I support BLM. Come get me if youre brave enough. :)

BLM!!!!

ed-henry-mistress.jpg

I had to use my investigative prowess to uncover the dirt:

Forum List

Back