Ed Henry Fired By Fox News

Thanks for the great job!

Why, or why, are Americans such Puritans? (at least in public)

So he is married. So he had a consensual fling with another woman. It's no one's business but his wife's. She's free to divorce & get a stash of cash.

Some years back, at a French president's funeral, both his wife and mistress were there.

That's what I call adults!

That was from 2016 and he largely weathered that storm. He was canned for 'willful sexual misconduct in the workplace” after an internal investigation by Fox.

The only mistress I can afford is the Walmart greeter.

Cost effective, I'd wager ...

article-1334450-0C4B6E46000005DC-651_1024x615_large.jpg

I join many other people in wishing the best to Mr. Henry.

Those women who accused him are not very nice people.

Some women would have been humane enough to not destroy his career.

I know that there is no justice in this world, but I keep hoping that movements like #MeToo and that movement which is currently destroying this nation (I refuse to dignify that movement by naming it) will eventually get their comeuppance.
BLM!!!!
Link? You're saying he was fired because he supported the terror group BLM?

Anybody who claims to support those scum should be arrested and deported ASAP.
I support BLM. Come get me if youre brave enough. :)
Threat? Is that a threat? Still waiting for the link that Henry was fired for supporting BLM. Why do you constantly threaten people on this site? No one wants to go to shitbox Oakland where the men are men and the women are too. Just because you're gay, it doesn't give you special privileges on this site. Stay on topic. And provide the BLM/Henry link.
Do you feel threatened? :)
When did I say I felt threatened? Where is the link regarding Henry/BLM? Still waiting.

Do you not know how to paste links or were you trying to derail the thread? Man up, Assfaceias.
"When did I say I felt threatened?"

When you asked me if that was a threat.

Wow I was hoping he would take over for Chris Wallace. This is why I’m not married,
I would be unhappy banging the same woman. I get 20 year olds .. when I’m 50 I’ll marry a 19 year old have some kids
Having kids at 50? Are you nuts?

I know that there is no justice in this world, but I keep hoping that movements like #MeToo and that movement which is currently destroying this nation (I refuse to dignify that movement by naming it) will eventually get their comeuppance.
BLM!!!!

Threat? Is that a threat? Still waiting for the link that Henry was fired for supporting BLM. Why do you constantly threaten people on this site? No one wants to go to shitbox Oakland where the men are men and the women are too. Just because you're gay, it doesn't give you special privileges on this site. Stay on topic. And provide the BLM/Henry link.
When did I say I felt threatened? Where is the link regarding Henry/BLM? Still waiting.

Do you not know how to paste links or were you trying to derail the thread? Man up, Assfaceias.

A threat to the other poster not me. They don’t teach you very much in Oakland eh?

BLM!!!!

A threat to the other poster not me. They don’t teach you very much in Oakland eh?
Wait. You got scared because you thought I threatened the other poster? He didnt even get scared but you did? :)

BLM!!!!

Wait. You got scared because you thought I threatened the other poster? He didnt even get scared but you did? :)
When did I say I was scared? Are you flirting with me? I am Not gay and Neither is Henry. I think You’re in the wrong thread.

BLM!!!!

When did I say I was scared? Are you flirting with me? I am Not gay and Neither is Henry. I think You’re in the wrong thread.

"When did I say I was scared?"

When you asked me if that was a threat. What made you feel so afraid you thought it was a threat? :)

BLM!!!!

When you asked me if that was a threat. What made you feel so afraid you thought it was a threat? :)
How come you never act on your talk? Any proof you confront white people?

BLM!!!!

He does act. Like a snowflake and he always hits on dudes on this site. Not sure why he won't post a link of Henry and BLM?

BLM!!!!

He's a fat white kid LARPing on the innernetz as his sex fantasy, a Big Giant Black Guy!!! The reason he can't come out is because he's not allowed outside without his Mom. He's got lots of allergies and the neighborhood girls keep beating him up on sight.

As for BLm, it was mainly founded by a gang of commie bull dykes, hence its great popularity with faggots and hood rats, most of whom get turned out in prison young and spend the rest of their lives waddling around with their pants hanging halfway down their asses to let everybody know where they like it best.

BLM!!!!

Because to date no one has had the balls to come see me. Are you going to change that? :)

See its one thing to say what you are going to do to me on the internet but I can tell all of you know for certain reality will be a lot more painful for you.

BLM!!!!

Because to date no one has had the balls to come see me. Are you going to change that? :)

See its one thing to say what you are going to do to me on the internet but I can tell all of you know for certain reality will be a lot more painful for you.
This AINT no rap video son
99E3C0D3-CFB6-46E9-B085-206935EAF962.jpeg

BLM!!!!

This AINT no rap video son View attachment 357803
I didnt say it was a rap video. I asked if you were coming and you deflected and posted a meme. You going to answer the question or just punk out?

BLM!!!!

I didnt say it was a rap video. I asked if you were coming and you deflected and posted a meme. You going to answer the question or just punk out?
Lol

BLM!!!!

Lol
I thought so. :)

BLM!!!!

Lol
I thought so. :)
Inbox me some information.. I’m not a mind reader lol

Forum List

Back