Ed Henry Fired By Fox News

I join many other people in wishing the best to Mr. Henry.

Those women who accused him are not very nice people.

Some women would have been humane enough to not destroy his career.

I know that there is no justice in this world, but I keep hoping that movements like #MeToo and that movement which is currently destroying this nation (I refuse to dignify that movement by naming it) will eventually get their comeuppance.
BLM!!!!
Link? You're saying he was fired because he supported the terror group BLM?

Anybody who claims to support those scum should be arrested and deported ASAP.
I support BLM. Come get me if youre brave enough. :)
Threat? Is that a threat? Still waiting for the link that Henry was fired for supporting BLM. Why do you constantly threaten people on this site? No one wants to go to shitbox Oakland where the men are men and the women are too. Just because you're gay, it doesn't give you special privileges on this site. Stay on topic. And provide the BLM/Henry link.
Do you feel threatened? :)
When did I say I felt threatened? Where is the link regarding Henry/BLM? Still waiting.

Do you not know how to paste links or were you trying to derail the thread? Man up, Assfaceias.
"When did I say I felt threatened?"

When you asked me if that was a threat.
A threat to the other poster not me. They don’t teach you very much in Oakland eh?
Wait. You got scared because you thought I threatened the other poster? He didnt even get scared but you did? :)
When did I say I was scared? Are you flirting with me? I am Not gay and Neither is Henry. I think You’re in the wrong thread.

"When did I say I was scared?"

When you asked me if that was a threat. What made you feel so afraid you thought it was a threat? :)
How come you never act on your talk? Any proof you confront white people?
Because to date no one has had the balls to come see me. Are you going to change that? :)

See its one thing to say what you are going to do to me on the internet but I can tell all of you know for certain reality will be a lot more painful for you.
This AINT no rap video son View attachment 357803
I didnt say it was a rap video. I asked if you were coming and you deflected and posted a meme. You going to answer the question or just punk out?
Lol
I thought so. :)
Inbox me some information.. I’m not a mind reader lol
Oakland airport. Let me know what day and time.

I know that there is no justice in this world, but I keep hoping that movements like #MeToo and that movement which is currently destroying this nation (I refuse to dignify that movement by naming it) will eventually get their comeuppance.
BLM!!!!

Threat? Is that a threat? Still waiting for the link that Henry was fired for supporting BLM. Why do you constantly threaten people on this site? No one wants to go to shitbox Oakland where the men are men and the women are too. Just because you're gay, it doesn't give you special privileges on this site. Stay on topic. And provide the BLM/Henry link.
When did I say I felt threatened? Where is the link regarding Henry/BLM? Still waiting.

Do you not know how to paste links or were you trying to derail the thread? Man up, Assfaceias.

A threat to the other poster not me. They don’t teach you very much in Oakland eh?
Wait. You got scared because you thought I threatened the other poster? He didnt even get scared but you did? :)
When did I say I was scared? Are you flirting with me? I am Not gay and Neither is Henry. I think You’re in the wrong thread.

When you asked me if that was a threat. What made you feel so afraid you thought it was a threat? :)
Because to date no one has had the balls to come see me. Are you going to change that? :)

See its one thing to say what you are going to do to me on the internet but I can tell all of you know for certain reality will be a lot more painful for you.
This AINT no rap video son View attachment 357803
I didnt say it was a rap video. I asked if you were coming and you deflected and posted a meme. You going to answer the question or just punk out?
Lol
I thought so. :)
Inbox me some information.. I’m not a mind reader lol
Oakland airport. Let me know what day and time.
OMG....same modus operandi. You guys going on a date to discuss Henry and his affiliation with BLM? Two retards walk into a bar....yes, I mean you two.

I don't know who is more despicable.

BLM!!!!

Bullshit. No one wants to waste their time. Do you have the balls to come see me? No. I am still waiting for that link of Henry and BLM, that you promised to provide.

Bullshit. No one wants to waste their time. Do you have the balls to come see me? No. I am still waiting for that link of Henry and BLM, that you promised to provide.

What link did I promise you? I want the quote.
I want a cheeseburger. You said "BLM" in the thread about Henry. Obviously you believe there is a link so please provide it. Your promise is implied.

Also, why haven't you flown to Boston to see me? Chicken? You're all talk. Pussy.

I want a cheeseburger. You said "BLM" in the thread about Henry. Obviously you believe there is a link so please provide it. Your promise is implied.

Also, why haven't you flown to Boston to see me? Chicken? You're all talk. Pussy.
I told you to read the post I responding to and not to ask me stupid questions. If you continue to ask me stupid questions I will put you on time out.

I told you to read the post I responding to and not to ask me stupid questions. If you continue to ask me stupid questions I will put you on time out.
Good. Do it. Why did you write "BLM" when the topic was Henry and his firing? Simple question even for a simpleton like you. Only pussies put people on ignore per your pal right winger so prove me right. IQ2 did it. I broke him. Broke MarcATL too. I have broken you now.

Excellent. Go on and play, little man.

BLM!!!!
What does this woman trying to make a quick buck have to do with a Bunch of Liberal Morons?

Forum List

Back