Economy adds 431,000 jobs

Warp Speed?

Is that the one where Trump produced a vaccine that his own MAGA refused to take?

Great job there Donnie

Is that the same program that got America a vaccine in record time?
The same one Biden and Harris both said they'd never take?
The same one Biden took credit for after Jan 20th?

Is that the same program that got America a vaccine in record time?
The same one Biden took credit for after Jan 20th?
Poor Fat Donnie

He can’t brag about producing a vaccine that his own followers won’t take

Poor Fat Donnie

He can’t brag about producing a vaccine that his own followers won’t take
who-are-the-adults-not-vaccinated-against-covid-figure-1.jpeg

LOL

Suuure, Rambtard....

So the hotel industry has gained jobs...BFD the rest of the economy is suffering....the hotel industry couldn't get worse than it was in February it had only one way to go...I guess all of those illegal migrants are working cleaning white mans shit from toilets....

They NEVER said they wouldn't take the vaccine.

Harris specifically said she WOULD take it on the advice of Medical Experts, she specifically said she wouldn't take the advice from pos trump.

You clearly have poor reading and listening skills.

Now, I'm sure you will post the truncated video that pretends to support your claim.......3...2...1...go

Harris specifically said she WOULD take it on the advice of Medical Experts, she specifically said she wouldn't take the advice from pos trump.

Now, I'm sure you will post the truncated video that pretends to support your claim.......3...2...1...go

Bwahahah...

Your defense is that Harris was so weak minded and indecisive and clueless about what was going on in the world at that point that she didn't know if she would take the vaccine or not.

I know….Just ask him
Why ask him? The Facts speak for themselves.

We were far far better off under Trump than shit for Brains Biden, or terrorist lover and war monger Obama or war monger hiding the swamp closet Bush.

Why ask him? The Facts speak for themselves.

We were far far better off under Trump than shit for Brains Biden, or terrorist lover and war monger Obama or war monger hiding the swamp closet Bush.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Specifically, she did say it.
The vice presidential candidates’ debate was Harris’s highest-profile appearance of the campaign. She took the opportunity to explain that she would not get a vaccine pushed by Trump. That is what got the habitually placid Pence’s dander up. He turned to Harris and memorably admonished, “Stop playing politics with people’s lives.”
Guess who undermined public confidence in vaccines?

So the hotel industry has gained jobs...BFD the rest of the economy is suffering....the hotel industry couldn't get worse than it was in February it had only one way to go...I guess all of those illegal migrants are working cleaning white mans shit from toilets....

The only aspect of the economy that's hurting is inflation. GDP is higher than it's been in decades and job growth is the strongest it's ever been.

Forum List

Back