Economy adds 431,000 jobs

Try your bs elsewhere, it won't fly here.
What’s bs about that? Trump initiated the lockdowns. I don’t blame him for the economy going south, I blame COVID, but the lockdowns started with Trump.

What’s bs about that? Trump initiated the lockdowns. I don’t blame him for the economy going south, I blame COVID, but the lockdowns started with Trump.
Nope. Trump don't/didn't have the power.

If the president did have that kind of power, I'd be vaccinated by now.....But no.

More lies and DementiacRat propaganda.

Are there more jobs?
Yes...there are more jobs.

Why are there more jobs?
Because companies refuse to pay for skill and knowledge, all they want is the cheapest slave they can get.
Wages have not changed since Obozo's era of Communist crime and corruption. In fact, wages have gone down, not up.
More and more companies refuse to pay the standard and only pay substandard wages.

So.........people just aren't accepting all of these jobs. Why work for a company that isn't going to pay you what you are worth? Or give you benefits you can actually use? Or give you a raise that isn't an insult?

The job list market is growing, but not because of lies they tell you it's growing.

More lies and DementiacRat propaganda.

Are there more jobs?
Yes...there are more jobs.

Why are there more jobs?
Because companies refuse to pay for skill and knowledge, all they want is the cheapest slave they can get.
Wages have not changed since Obozo's era of Communist crime and corruption. In fact, wages have gone down, not up.
More and more companies refuse to pay the standard and only pay substandard wages.

So.........people just aren't accepting all of these jobs. Why work for a company that isn't going to pay you what you are worth? Or give you benefits you can actually use? Or give you a raise that isn't an insult?

The job list market is growing, but not because of lies they tell you it's growing.

Trump, 48 months, -2.6 million jobs, an average monthly loss of 54,167 jobs.

Biden, 14 months, 8 million jobs gained, an average monthly gain of 571,429 jobs.

Forum List

Back