Economy adds 431,000 jobs

So what if data gets revised as more data comes in?
This is getting boring real fast...
The companies provide the BLS with lies.
Example....rather than claim the Black janitor cost more than the trespasser, the company indicates that the Black janitor does not comply with the assigned routine and they must seek out a new janitor, who just happens to be a trespasser for who they made a phony ID.
Yes, I have seen this.

Example....rather than claim the Black janitor cost more than the trespasser, the company indicates that the Black janitor does not comply with the assigned routine and they must seek out a new janitor, who just happens to be a trespasser for who they made a phony ID.
Yes, I have seen this.

No one cares what you pretend you saw. You can't prove your baseless claims.

Yes, I have seen this.
This is akin to Putin getting fed BS he wants to hear over reality.

I bet everyone here who thinks you're a dirt bag LibTard doesn't care about your input on any subject.

Am I supposed to care what other posters here think of me? Are you so insecure that you care what they think of you?

LOL

Like you, your video doesn't work.
The rally has finished dumbfuck....once again your dumb ass is late to the party....and wrong again...as usual....hey assfuck!!! Flynn is still not in prison like you said he would be...and Trump is still not in jail either like you said he would be....and he has not been successfully sued like you said he would be...do you want to give us another wrong prediction so we can laugh out loud?....

The rally has finished dumbfuck....once again your dumb ass is late to the party....

Great, then my timing was impeccable.

and wrong again...as usual....hey assfuck!!! Flynn is still not in prison like you said he would be...

Unfortunately for you, rambtard, my posts are still there and they expose your lies for the desperate schmuck you are. I said the only way Flynn walks is with a pardon...

the only way he walks is if he gets a pardon.

... and that was exactly how he walked. So as always, I was right and you were wrong.

and Trump is still not in jail either like you said he would be....

Yet again, my posts expose your lies...

He will never go to jail if it's shown he's committed any crimes

and he has not been successfully sued like you said he would be...

do you want to give us another wrong prediction so we can laugh out loud?....

Sute, rambtard, I predict you will repeat those same lies above again in the future.

tenor.gif

Great, then my timing was impeccable.

Unfortunately for you, rambtard, my posts are still there and they expose your lies for the desperate schmuck you are. I said the only way Flynn walks is with a pardon...

... and that was exactly how he walked. So as always, I was right and you were wrong.

Yet again, my posts expose your lies...

Sute, rambtard, I predict you will repeat those same lies above again in the future.

tenor.gif
Wow you spent some time on that post...way to go...but please tell us what Biden has done to make life better for America and the free world.....
You may hate Trump and that's fine...but you must agree his replacement is worse....

Wow you spent some time on that post...way to go...but please tell us what Biden has done to make life better for America and the free world.....
You may hate Trump and that's fine...but you must agree his replacement is worse....

A few minutes to look up some old posts to show you lie.

As far as Trump and Biden, America ranks them both about the same at the moment.

Am I supposed to care what other posters here think of me? Are you so insecure that you care what they think of you?
I am simply responding to your attitude towards others; you present as a 15 year old.

You didn't answer my second question...
Plenty of people see shit like this.
You expect HR to document how they fire Americans and hire cheap trespassers?
I bet your cleaning crew, babysitter and lawn keepers are trespassers just like everyone else.

Plenty of people see shit like this.
You expect HR to document how they fire Americans and hire cheap trespassers?
I bet your cleaning crew, babysitter and lawn keepers are trespassers just like everyone else.

Imbecile, that's not an answer to my question. :eusa_doh:

Imbecile, that's not an answer to my question. :eusa_doh:
I guess I lost track in your trail of ad hominems.
I can tell you are dishonest because, according to you, if something isn’t on video, it didn’t happen.
I wonder how much you have pilfered from your company.

A few minutes to look up some old posts to show you lie.

As far as Trump and Biden, America ranks them both about the same at the moment.
Do you ever tire of being wrong?....today it looks like Hunter may be indicted...not Don Jr....you stupid gullible clown.....I told you so bozo....

I guess I lost track in your trail of ad hominems.
I can tell you are dishonest because, according to you, if something isn’t on video, it didn’t happen.
I wonder how much you have pilfered from your company.

Still no answer.

Forum List

Back