Economist warns Biden's budget proposal is a 'fiscal atrocity': The 'worst budget I've seen'

Ordinary Guy

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2021
Democrat Sens. Manchin and Kaine also told FOX Business the plan won't 'fly'
Reacting to new details out of President Biden’s proposed federal budget, Senate Democrats and a Trump-era economist warned the president’s fiscal plan isn’t going to work.

"I've been in this business for 35 years, and I would have to say this is a fiscal atrocity," best-selling author and former Trump administration economics adviser Steve Moore said Thursday on "Cavuto: Coast to Coast." "It's probably the worst budget I've seen in terms of what its impact would be on the economy, it would be a killer."

After initially missing his February deadline, Biden is expected to tout budget policy details at an event Thursday evening in Philadelphia. The White House released information beforehand that the budget includes tax increases totaling $5.5 trillion and scraps oil and gas subsidies, FOX Business' Grady Trimble reported.

Tax reform details reveal a 25% billionaire tax on households worth more than $100 million and an increase in the corporate tax rate from 21% to 28%. There’s also a capital gains tax raise to 39.6% from 20%, and a quadrupling of the corporate stock buyback tax.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...st-budget-seen

The fucking dumbass wants to tax unrealized gains!! LMAO

That guy preferred when Trump shut down the US and paid everyone to hang out around da house.
Read this, you dumb ass---------------https://thehill.com/business/3478647-a-timeline-of-the-covid-19-economy/

Biden shut it down, and Biden paid people to stay home. Biden destroyed small businesses. Biden is even dumber than you. FJB

Read this, you dumb ass---------------https://thehill.com/business/3478647-a-timeline-of-the-covid-19-economy/

Biden shut it down, and Biden paid people to stay home. Biden destroyed small businesses. Biden is even dumber than you. FJB
Biden was not president in 2020.

Reacting to new details out of President Biden’s proposed federal budget, Senate Democrats and a Trump-era economist warned the president’s fiscal plan isn’t going to work.

"I've been in this business for 35 years, and I would have to say this is a fiscal atrocity," best-selling author and former Trump administration economics adviser Steve Moore said Thursday on "Cavuto: Coast to Coast." "It's probably the worst budget I've seen in terms of what its impact would be on the economy, it would be a killer."

After initially missing his February deadline, Biden is expected to tout budget policy details at an event Thursday evening in Philadelphia. The White House released information beforehand that the budget includes tax increases totaling $5.5 trillion and scraps oil and gas subsidies, FOX Business' Grady Trimble reported.

Tax reform details reveal a 25% billionaire tax on households worth more than $100 million and an increase in the corporate tax rate from 21% to 28%. There’s also a capital gains tax raise to 39.6% from 20%, and a quadrupling of the corporate stock buyback tax.

The economist is Steve Moore, and he is a former senior economic adviser to President Trump. He is also a conservative commentator and a visiting fellow at The Heritage Foundation, a think tank that promotes conservative policies.

The economist is Steve Moore, and he is a former senior economic adviser to President Trump. He is also a conservative commentator and a visiting fellow at The Heritage Foundation, a think tank that promotes conservative policies.
and? everyone I know was way better off under Trump than they are now. Thanks for agreeing in an odd sort of way

Stephen Moore would cut 77% of the government.

Stephen Moore would cut 77% of the government.
52nxas80z42y.jpg

There are idiots that post on this forum like The Banker who say that they support the budget.

Where are they now to defend the monstrosity?

I wonder why the GOP hasn't presented their budget yet, they assured us it would be done long before now.....

"House Budget Committee Chair Jodey Arrington predicted his panel’s blueprint would take “at least” 30 more days to finish, while also stressing there’s “no timeline” for a release. “We’re working on it,” Arrington (R-Texas) said. “218 is absolutely doable, but it’s going to take some work.” Privately, some senior Republicans are digging up their budgetary playbook from 2011 — steered by then-House budget chief Paul Ryan — as a kind of model for future action."

What??? Republicans are thinking about using that communist RINO's Paul Ryan's budget?? Really? Why don't they just have Lauren Boebert craft a budget.....I mean, policy making isn't hard right? Just whine about wokeness, say freedom and small businesses and stuff..and presto, you have a budget.

Forum List

Back