Economist/MIT study finds reduced subway trains reason for NYC high levels of Wuhan

So? Why are they still open? They are still spreading the virus, and Cuomo does nothing.
Why is Cuomo killing New Yorkers?
Nostra, as Lesh informed you, first responders and other workers must get to and from work and perform their critically necessary tasks.

The NY governor and NY mayor intelligently understand closing NYC’s subways would further INCREASE infections and deaths due to corona virus, while additionally exacerbating the city’s and state’s government’s and their population’s other problems. Respectfully, Supposn
Cuomo is such a shitty leader he can't figure out logistics on getting first responders to work if the subways were closed?

Why is he letting people die because he is too inept to come up with such simple plan?
Do you have any idea how stupid you sound?
If I sound stupid in your mind then I am a genius.

Are you not upset the NY is run by an idiot who can’t craft a simple plan to transport DRs to work without putting them on the subway death trains?

So? Why are they still open? They are still spreading the virus, and Cuomo does nothing. Why is Cuomo killing New Yorkers?
Nostra, as Lesh informed you, first responders and other workers must get to and from work and perform their critically necessary tasks. The NY governor and NY mayor intelligently understand closing NYC’s subways would further INCREASE infections and deaths due to corona virus, while additionally exacerbating the city’s and state’s government’s and their population’s other problems. …
Are you not upset the NY is run by an idiot who can’t craft a simple plan to transport DRs to work without putting them on the subway death trains?
Nostra, information can remedy ignorance, but stupidity is often incurable. Apparently you hit one of life’s regrettable jackpots and you flout it with pride.
Try to be well, Supposn

Cuomo has to be the worst governor after the Michigan governor. He runs up a $6 billion deficit after 9 years and now he wants to use the Wu Flu as an excuse to bail him out.

He doesn’t want Federal money to help with the pandemic. He wants UNRESTRICTED FEDERAL AID to bail him out for bad decisions YEARS before the virus.
As if that wasn't enough, he sneers at "non-essential" workers struggling to pay bills and put food on the table. He tells them to get a real job. There is that classic Liberal compassion again.

So? Why are they still open? They are still spreading the virus, and Cuomo does nothing. Why is Cuomo killing New Yorkers?
Nostra, as Lesh informed you, first responders and other workers must get to and from work and perform their critically necessary tasks. The NY governor and NY mayor intelligently understand closing NYC’s subways would further INCREASE infections and deaths due to corona virus, while additionally exacerbating the city’s and state’s government’s and their population’s other problems. …
Nostra, information can remedy ignorance, but stupidity is often incurable. Apparently you hit one of life’s regrettable jackpots and you flout it with pride.
Try to be well, Supposn
I'll ask the question again to see if you can form a coherent response:

Cuomo has to be the worst governor after the Michigan governor. He runs up a $6 billion deficit after 9 years and now he wants to use the Wu Flu as an excuse to bail him out.

He doesn’t want Federal money to help with the pandemic. He wants UNRESTRICTED FEDERAL AID to bail him out for bad decisions YEARS before the virus.
As if that wasn't enough, he sneers at "non-essential" workers struggling to pay bills and put food on the table. He tells them to get a real job. There is that classic Liberal compassion again.
Of course he didn’t say “get a real job” did he?
In fact unemployment benefits in NY are very generous so putting food on the table isn’t quite the issue you make it out to be huh

Of course he didn’t say “get a real job” did he?
In fact unemployment benefits in NY are very generous so putting food on the table isn’t quite the issue you make it out to be huh

One of the reasons that shithole state is broke and Cuomo is begging Trump to bail him out every day.

If you knew anything about NY...you haven't shown it on this thread

But here you are yapping away

Cuomo and Deblasio are utterly useless.

They exasperated the issue by running LESS trains instead of SHUTTING IT DOWN.

People loaded up on the trains and spread the flu like crazy.

And now Cuomo wants UNRESTRICTED FEDERAL AID to bail out his $6.1 billion deficit after 9 years of his GARBAGE LEADERSHIP.

NEW York is such a fucked up place. Holy shit.

ORANGE MAN BAD....I know, I know. Trump made Cuomo make New York $6.1 billion in debt and made the subway trains run less, not stop. Got it.
And yet another low ball study out...the "experts" now believe up to 20 % of nyc population is/was infected ..

Infection probably 80 to 90 %

I'll ask the question again to see if you can form a coherent response: Are you not upset the NY is run by an idiot who can’t craft a simple plan to transport DRs to work without putting them on the subway death trains?
Nostra, I wasn’t upset when some poster advocated shutting down the NYC subway system and consequentially increasing corona virus infection and deaths in NY City and the tri-state area.

Why should it upset me if an ignorant and stupid poster objects to the NY governor and the NY mayor employing the subways which is the best of alternatives within their jurisdictions. I shouldn’t be angry with posters not knowing and not understanding the factors involved. Try to stay well, Supposn

Forum List

Back