Economic Solution? Paying people a fixed amount regardless if they work jobs?

Chalk that up as the most ignorant statement of the day

Is it?

Yes, it is. You have zero clue what it takes to run a company. I would bet from your comments you are one of those lackeys who do just the bare minimum at your job to not get canned, but then you're the first one to bitch when you get passed up for the promotion or receive a mediocre raise.

Why do you think I am on here all the time? Because I am fucking off at work...All my shit is running just kicking back collecting O.T. :)

and also, obviously they bust their ass every day, and not spend most of their time whining here how poor and oppressed they are.

Your rosy image of the rich and powerful does not match reality. You only achieve the kind of ridiculous wealth these people have by screwing over and exploiting people.

I do agree that there is an entitlement complex going on however. That really accomplishes nothing, and greedy behavior does not make me believe that they are any better than the people they criticize.

Yes, it is. You have zero clue what it takes to run a company. I would bet from your comments you are one of those lackeys who do just the bare minimum at your job to not get canned, but then you're the first one to bitch when you get passed up for the promotion or receive a mediocre raise.

^ Obvious deflection. Why do you people always act out when someone reveals your ignorance?

^ Obvious deflection. Why do you people always act out when someone reveals your ignorance?

You should be able to answer that better than any of us.

Last time I checked hours worked correlates with wealth, where are your statistics coming from?

Let me guess, they are pulled right out of your ass? What a surprise...

Sure, some CEOs don't work much, but that's the minority. Don't try to twist it into the majority.

Last time I checked hours worked correlates with wealth, where are your statistics coming from?

Hours worked correlates with wealth? Since when? Are you a marxist that believes in the labor theory of value?

Sure, some CEOs don't work much, but that's the minority. Don't try to twist it into the majority.

Conjecture. How do you know it is a minority? Could you give an example of one fortune 500 CEO whose salary is justified relative to their actual labor?

Chalk that up as the most ignorant statement of the day

Is it?

Exactly, these kids these days have no drive they think the world owes them something..

I started off at MW back in 1983, i did what ever it took I would work 70~80 hrs a week plus go to night school, by the time I was around 23 I had a company car, an expense account and flying 80% of the time..

You pay the dues, you bust your ass and you get so many fringe benefits..like a boss saying go fuck off, you guys busted your ass last night working 16 hours fixing the problem.

Most of these kids I doubt will ever get it

Ah, idiots. It is a vicious cycle of laughing at them and then getting annoyed at them.

Hours worked correlates with wealth? Since when? Are you a marxist that believes in the labor theory of value?

Conjecture. How do you know it is a minority? Could you give an example of one fortune 500 CEO whose salary is justified relative to their actual labor?

I never said there was 1:1 correlation, you must be a complete retard.

Let me help you:

How CEOs spend their time

• The average CEO works an average of 57.8 hours each week

Now, when is the last time you worked even 40 hours a week? Actually, when is the last time you even worked, period?

No, you interjected with a biased, sophomoric opinion

Then why didn't you make an intellectual refutation? Why, because you are too much of an idiot, therefore you resort to logical fallacies.

Note that I made an argument, and you immediately deviated by attacking my character. Typical stupid person. I rest my case.

Let me help you:

How CEOs spend their time

• The average CEO works an average of 57.8 hours each week

Now, when is the last time you worked even 40 hours a week? Actually, when is the last time you even worked, period?

So I need to create an account and pay money to view that report from CEO.com? Wow, you people are too much.... :laugh2:

I keep thinking....will there eventually come a day when technology allows automation of all things, allowing prople just to watch and benefit? If this happens, how will the pie be shared? Will it happen? I'll be dead, thank God.

I keep thinking....will there eventually come a day when technology allows automation of all things, allowing prople just to watch and benefit? If this happens, how will the pie be shared? Will it happen? I'll be dead, thank God.

That will probably never happen. Resource shortages and greed will make such a reality impossible for the vast majority of human life. An agrarian future is much more likely.

Forum List

Back