Economic numbers for 2019

We'll be in recession anyday now! The left told me so

It is only a matter of time, they are built into the system and can only be avoided for so long. We are about the break the streak for the longest period of economic growth in our countries history, that will not go on forever.

Yep, it's only a matter of time. Eventually a democrat will win the White House, then we'll be back to gloom and doom.

:21::21::21::21::21:

as I said, I do love you partisans...you are worth so much laughter!

Not quite as entertaining as you liberal loons, but thanks anyway.

why do you folks left of me continue to call me a liberal? Makes no sense at all.

Theres the doom & gloom we count on you leftist twats for.

It is not doom and gloom moron, it is having a knowledge of history of this country.

I guess you dropped out of high school before you got to American History 101.
That's fucking priceless coming from a member of the party desperately trying to rewrite American History with each statue they tear down and every historical figure they judge by MODERN standards.

Apparently reviewing actual history is only allowed when used as a tool against the right.

Blow me trollboi

Feel free to find me an example of the Libertarian party trying to tear down statues, as that is they party I am a member of.
And I have a bridge.....

I am sure with your low IQ you have bought a few that have been offered to you.

This is written above a 4th grade level so you might want to go with the audio version....https://www.amazon.com/Fragile-Design-Political-Princeton-Economic/dp/0691155240&tag=ff0d01-20
You try so damn hard to be clever. I kind of feel sorry for you.

It is not doom and gloom moron, it is having a knowledge of history of this country.

I guess you dropped out of high school before you got to American History 101.
That's fucking priceless coming from a member of the party desperately trying to rewrite American History with each statue they tear down and every historical figure they judge by MODERN standards.

Apparently reviewing actual history is only allowed when used as a tool against the right.

Blow me trollboi

Feel free to find me an example of the Libertarian party trying to tear down statues, as that is they party I am a member of.
And I have a bridge.....

I am sure with your low IQ you have bought a few that have been offered to you.

This is written above a 4th grade level so you might want to go with the audio version....https://www.amazon.com/Fragile-Design-Political-Princeton-Economic/dp/0691155240&tag=ff0d01-20
You try so damn hard to be clever. I kind of feel sorry for you.

Poor gramps...

:itsok:

We'll be in recession anyday now! The left told me so

It is only a matter of time, they are built into the system and can only be avoided for so long. We are about the break the streak for the longest period of economic growth in our countries history, that will not go on forever.

Yep, it's only a matter of time. Eventually a democrat will win the White House, then we'll be back to gloom and doom.

why do you folks left of me continue to call me a liberal? Makes no sense at all.

Yep, I'd guess there are a lot of things that don't make sense to you.

That is true.

Blind partisanship makes no sense to me.

Putting party before country makes no sense to me.

Racism makes no sense to me.

Homophobia makes no sense to me.

Xenophobia makes no sense to me.

Starting a unnecessary trade war makes no sense to me.

The fact that the nation might have to choose between two 70 something year old white guys for POTUS makes no sense to me.

Why vegetarians make their food look like meat makes no sense to me.

That is true.

The fact that the nation might have to choose between two 70 something year old white guys for POTUS makes no sense to me.

Gotta hand it to ya, the last two are real head scratchers.

That is true.

Gotta hand it to ya, the last two are real head scratchers.

hmmm....but you not confused why someone would be a racist or put their party before their country?

t is only a matter of time, they are built into the system and can only be avoided for so long. We are about the break the streak for the longest period of economic growth in our countries history, that will not go on forever.
Market corrections are inevitable. You would think people would plan for such certainties.

:dunno:

t is only a matter of time, they are built into the system and can only be avoided for so long. We are about the break the streak for the longest period of economic growth in our countries history, that will not go on forever.
Market corrections are inevitable. You would think people would plan for such certainties.

:dunno:

There are market corrections and then there are recession and then there are depressions.

Forum List

Back