Economic numbers for 2019

Indeed. Economic growth is very good for normal people.

We'll be in recession anyday now! The left told me so

It is only a matter of time, they are built into the system and can only be avoided for so long. We are about the break the streak for the longest period of economic growth in our countries history, that will not go on forever.

It is only a matter of time, they are built into the system and can only be avoided for so long. We are about the break the streak for the longest period of economic growth in our countries history, that will not go on forever.

True, thank Trump it has gone one for so long.

:21::21::21::21::21:

Trump has been in office for less than 23% of the current period of economic expansion and you want to give him the the credit for it!

I love partisans!

Did you give Obama credit for it when the current streak became the 3rd longest one while he was still in office?

Theres the doom & gloom we count on you leftist twats for.

It is not doom and gloom moron, it is having a knowledge of history of this country.

I guess you dropped out of high school before you got to American History 101.

Yep, it's only a matter of time. Eventually a democrat will win the White House, then we'll be back to gloom and doom.

Yep, it's only a matter of time. Eventually a democrat will win the White House, then we'll be back to gloom and doom.

as I said, I do love you partisans...you are worth so much laughter!

It is not doom and gloom moron, it is having a knowledge of history of this country.

That's fucking priceless coming from a member of the party desperately trying to rewrite American History with each statue they tear down and every historical figure they judge by MODERN standards.

Apparently reviewing actual history is only allowed when used as a tool against the right.

Blow me trollboi

That's fucking priceless coming from a member of the party desperately trying to rewrite American History with each statue they tear down and every historical figure they judge by MODERN standards.

Apparently reviewing actual history is only allowed when used as a tool against the right.

Blow me trollboi

Feel free to find me an example of the Libertarian party trying to tear down statues, as that is they party I am a member of.

Blow me trollboi

Feel free to find me an example of the Libertarian party trying to tear down statues, as that is they party I am a member of.
And I have a bridge.....

Blow me trollboi

And I have a bridge.....

I am sure with your low IQ you have bought a few that have been offered to you.

This is written above a 4th grade level so you might want to go with the audio version....https://www.amazon.com/Fragile-Design-Political-Princeton-Economic/dp/0691155240&tag=ff0d01-20

as I said, I do love you partisans...you are worth so much laughter!

Not quite as entertaining as you liberal loons, but thanks anyway.

Rush just played a montage of lying lefty dims and media folks from last December that was nothing but dire warnings for our 2019 economy including an awful recession, unemployment, yada yada yada, and mostly due to evil president Trump’s tax cuts. It was hilarious.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back