Economic Freedom: A Primer on Fixing a State's Economy

Hoosier4Liberty

Libertarian Republican
Oct 14, 2013
As I explained in a previous thread, economic freedom is a pivotal reason why some states prosper and others fail.
6 Reasons Why Texas' Economy Is Crushing It | Independent Journal Review
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CyBCfb7t5c]Americans for Economic Freedom - Jobs - YouTube[/ame]

Now, we see a clear trend. States with GOP governors that support free enterprise have more new jobs, lower unemployment, and smaller deficits.

Isn't that something we can use in Washington? A little less big-government statism and a little more free enterprise?

As I explained in a previous thread, economic freedom is a pivotal reason why some states prosper and others fail.
Americans for Economic Freedom - Jobs - YouTube

Now, we see a clear trend. States with GOP governors that support free enterprise have more new jobs, lower unemployment, and smaller deficits.

Isn't that something we can use in Washington? A little less big-government statism and a little more free enterprise?

No sir. A LOT less government , a LOT less statism, and 100% Capitalism.

Americans for Economic Freedom - Jobs - YouTube

No sir. A LOT less government , a LOT less statism, and 100% Capitalism.

Indeed. We really do need drastic changes in Washington. But the amazing thing is that despite the massive amounts of big-government emanating from Washington DC, Texas is still able to do pretty well thanks to pro-growth policies on a state level. If a state can achieve that prosperity even with a federal government pushing for the exact opposite result, imagine how we could do if both at a state level and a national level we had policies that promoted economic freedom.

Forum List

Back