Ecclesiastes 1:9 is the Truth, Stop the Denial

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015

BLACK MAN CHARGED WITH MURDER AFTER SHOOTING WHITE BURGLAR IN OKLAHOMA

1639698499333.png

34-year-old LaRue Bratcher fatally shot 42-year-old Daniel Hardwick back in May 2020 after Hardwick attempted to break into Bratcher’s grow operation for the second consecutive night in a row.

“He was trying to break in when the business owner, who was inside the business at the time, apparently opened fire with a handgun, striking and killing the man who was breaking in,” according to Master Sergeant Gary Knight.

Bratcher called 911 after the attempted robbery, but the police checked in with the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority and found out that Bratcher’s license was expired. This not only got Bratcher charged with growing marijuana without a license, but the district attorney came back and decided to charge Bratcher with first-degree murder.

Even though Bratcher acted in self defense, the district attorney argues that Bratcher’s actions were felonious because his marijuana license had expired. The Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority recently changed its policy to allow cardholders to use their expired license while waiting for a new card to arrive.

Bratcher remains in jail until his trial is set to begin later this month.

Black Man Found Buried Under Septic Tank After Employer’s Lies About His Whereabouts In Oklahoma

1639699951430.png

Last month, Daniel Joseph Triplett, an Oklahoma business owner, was arrested on suspicion of murdering his employee, Brent Mack and burying him under a septic tank.

According to court filings, the search for the missing man began in September when Mack’s daughter, Raychelle Wilson, reportedly contacted Triplett over Facebook Messenger to inquire about her father’s whereabouts.

Mack was fired, according to Triplett, because of his alleged “violent demeanor.” In a since-deleted internet text, Triplett told Wilson that he let Mack off outside a nearby laundromat after handing him “$1000 as severance compensation.”

Triplett is out on bail. After committing murder. The black guy stays in jail after killing a man in self defense.

Like your hero Rittenhouse.

This is 2021. No different than 1921.

Those are two sad isolated tragedies. They prove nothing. America, as I have explained before, has a population of 330 million people. If you look hard enough you can find isolated tragedies that fit any narrative you want. I report on events that have occured every hour of every day within our inner cities for over 50 years. That is the difference between an isolated tragedy and a systemic problem.

Those are two sad isolated tragedies. They prove nothing. America, as I have explained before, has a population of 330 million people. If you look hard enough you can find isolated tragedies that fit any narrative you want. I report on events that have occured every hour of every day within our inner cities for over 50 years. That is the difference between an isolated tragedy and a systemic problem.
The hell it doesn't. You don't get to explain shit to me. I'm the explainer here. This is evidence of a systemic problem. You have not reported n anything that goes on ever hour of every day in inner cities. You are a racist and you actually think your racist narratuve is truth. The example here is a continuing systemic problem that has happened in this country since it was founded.

As we post 600, more blacks will die from racism caused hypertension. That goes on 24/7 and is not limited to inner cities. Systemic racism is real. Stop being white thinking you can tell me what I have see isn't so.

The hell it doesn't. You don't get to explain shit to me. I'm the explainer here. This is evidence of a systemic problem. You have not reported n anything that goes on ever hour of every day in inner cities. You are a racist and you actually think your racist narratuve is truth. The example here is a continuing systemic problem that has happened in this country since it was founded.

As we post 600, more blacks will die from racism caused hypertension. That goes on 24/7 and is not limited to inner cities. Systemic racism is real. Stop being white thinking you can tell me what I have see isn't so.
Insulting people won't get them to agree with you.

Forum List

Back