Eat The Rich!!!

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Yanno, we here can cut through the crapola that will be heaped on us over the next 202 days and go straight to the crux of the biscuit ... "free" stuff. The 47% of American tax-filers who pay no federal income tax will get to vote for those who decide how much the other 53% must pay. Add to them the voters who don't file but also want more "free" stuff and you get a glimpse of the slippery slope on which decades of persistent deficit, often wasteful gov't spending have put this country.

Yeah, Slo-Joe will not win but somewhere in America's future - unless we manage to just say "no" - is the "perfect storm" of a "progressive" congress and POTUS that will make irreversible our decline into the morass. Anyone who believes that the uber-rich will pay for it has sipped way too much Kool-Aid ... wealth taxes don't work.

As with Obamacare it will be the middle and working classes who will pay to carry those who won't carry themselves. Millennials who spent the last 10 yrs working to pay off their student loans will spend the next 30 yrs working to pay off the debts of strangers, or as Briahna Joy Gray said, "eat the rich!!"

After Bernie Sanders endorses Joe Biden, his campaign press secretary says "I don't"
"I supported Bernie Sanders because he backed ideas like #MedicareForAll, cancelling ALL student debt, & a wealth tax," Gray continued. "Biden supports none of those."

Yeah the real smart dumb asses always wish that. " get it smart dumb asses" .

When your severely fkn retarded you can't ever think past the very fact of this. THE VERY RICH GIVE PPL JOBS " MORON!!

THE VERY RICH GIVE PPL JOBS " MORON!!
They don't "give" anything, moron.
They either purchase stuff (create more wealth), hire somebody, (pay "earned" income) or fund businesses which requires employees which creates wealth-
Taxes confiscate wealth and provide welfare in general, to the agreeable and disagreeable, by "giving" OPM coerced with threat of incarceration, threats of force or property seizure.

Words mean things, blind squirrel.

They either purchase stuff (create more wealth), hire somebody, (pay "earned" income) or fund businesses which requires employees which creates wealth-
Taxes confiscate wealth and provide welfare in general, to the agreeable and disagreeable, by "giving" OPM coerced with threat of incarceration, threats of force or property seizure.

We can quibble over the wording but the point remains that the tug-of-war between those who benefit from gov't largesse and those who pay for it is at a tipping point and once we fall in there is nowhere to go but down.

Hey douche if APPLE didn't own all their STOERS WHO THE FK would own them dumb ass.... Who could pay them
where the hell do you think this money to pay ppl comes from dumbasses.

HERE IS WHAT YOU MISS
THE RICH " TAKE ADVANATAGE OF RED TAPE LAWS THAT ALLOW THEM TO FILE OR NOT FILE CLAIM OR NOT CLAIM

now you mean to tell me if the IRS gave you peasant ass mother fkrs a way to channel your money so u did not need to pay this tax or that tax ------ YOU MEAN TO TELL ME U WOULD GLADLY SAY OH HERE LET ME PAY THIS ANYWAY!!

man u are idiots...

Half you stupid asses don't even know it's not a law where we have to pay taxes!!!

1586962376922.png

LOL they got you / us bending over kissing their azzes and we keep right on doing it.

A flat tax across the board could work nobody gets out of it and everybody pays the same. You only pay a tax when you buy something. Even if it's a bit high ppl would have more pay left.

We can quibble over the wording but the point remains that the tug-of-war between those who benefit from gov't largesse and those who pay for it is at a tipping point and once we fall in there is nowhere to go but down.
Well, either words mean things or they don't.
For instance; inalienable rights vs unalienable rights- there is a HUGE difference

There is little difference between hitting a brick wall at 100mph or falling at terminal velocity- same destination different rate of descent.

"Words" are bastardized and intentionally misinterpreted by lawyers, politicians, and media to suit their "current" (cause de jour) desire- repeated often enough a lie becomes a truth accelerating the rate of descent towards the wall.

So, I will continue to "quibble about words"-

Hey douche if APPLE didn't own all their STOERS WHO THE FK would own them dumb ass.... Who could pay them
where the hell do you think this money to pay ppl comes from dumbasses.

HERE IS WHAT YOU MISS
THE RICH " TAKE ADVANATAGE OF RED TAPE LAWS THAT ALLOW THEM TO FILE OR NOT FILE CLAIM OR NOT CLAIM

now you mean to tell me if the IRS gave you peasant ass mother fkrs a way to channel your money so u did not need to pay this tax or that tax ------ YOU MEAN TO TELL ME U WOULD GLADLY SAY OH HERE LET ME PAY THIS ANYWAY!!

man u are idiots...

Half you stupid asses don't even know it's not a law where we have to pay taxes!!!
Hey, blind squirrel- that doesn't refute what I typed-

See what I made bold? The answer, blind squirrel, is; consumers.

Yanno, we here can cut through the crapola that will be heaped on us over the next 202 days and go straight to the crux of the biscuit ... "free" stuff. The 47% of American tax-filers who pay no federal income tax will get to vote for those who decide how much the other 53% must pay. Add to them the voters who don't file but also want more "free" stuff and you get a glimpse of the slippery slope on which decades of persistent deficit, often wasteful gov't spending have put this country.

Yeah, Slo-Joe will not win but somewhere in America's future - unless we manage to just say "no" - is the "perfect storm" of a "progressive" congress and POTUS that will make irreversible our decline into the morass. Anyone who believes that the uber-rich will pay for it has sipped way too much Kool-Aid ... wealth taxes don't work.

As with Obamacare it will be the middle and working classes who will pay to carry those who won't carry themselves. Millennials who spent the last 10 yrs working to pay off their student loans will spend the next 30 yrs working to pay off the debts of strangers, or as Briahna Joy Gray said, "eat the rich!!"

After Bernie Sanders endorses Joe Biden, his campaign press secretary says "I don't"
"I supported Bernie Sanders because he backed ideas like #MedicareForAll, cancelling ALL student debt, & a wealth tax," Gray continued. "Biden supports none of those."
Raise the minimum wage until the Poor pay their fair tax share!

Raise the minimum wage until the Poor pay their fair tax share!
Instead of distorting our economy to accommodate a few million workers how about we lower the income level at which people pay some federal income tax? You know … let more people enjoy the feeling of paying for those less fortunate?

File under: "Eat The Rich!"

1586982012176.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back