East-world and Government of Hungary relations (current events)

Maggdy

Silver Member
Apr 14, 2015
TX.
Only a few continuity,

Five-fold increase recorded in Turkish-Hungarian bilateral trade volume
July, 2014
".… Turkey is Hungary’s fifth largest non-EU trade partner and bilateral trade turnover increased five-times since 2003. Last year, trade turnover growth was as much as 26 percent."

Cooperation with Kazakhstan is a rational policy
April, 2015
nhttp://www.kormany.hu/en/the-prime-minister/news/cooperation-with-kazakhstan-is-a-rational-policy

Nuclear agreement between Hungary and China
May, 2015
"The Ministry of National Development concluded a similar agreement with Vietnam in September 2013. In the context of the large scale nuclear training programme (HUVINETT) that is the first step of the implementation of the Hungarian Vietnamese cooperation agreement several groups of Vietnamese technicians have come to Hungary in multiple turns."

Hungary and United Arab Emirates sign economic cooperation agreement
September, 2015

Hungary, with its half a century of expertise, assists Saudi Arabia in implementing nuclear energy
October, 2015
Hungary, with its half a century of expertise, assists Saudi Arabia in implementing nuclear energy

Péter Szijjártó holds talks with Iranian Minister of Information and Communications Technology
Oktober, 2015
"Topics of discussion also included the participation of Hungarian companies in Iranian digital development projects and the expansion of the training program for Iranian nuclear experts in Hungary, which is taking place under the auspices of the International Atomic Energy Agency."
Péter Szijjártó holds talks with Iranian Minister of Information and Communications Technology

Migration issue also on the agenda of Hungarian-Jordanian ministerial-level meeting
Oktober, 2015
"Jordan has also been one of Hungary’s major partners in the Middle East. The two countries have a long history of excellent economic and trade relations, while cooperation in the fields of sciences and culture are also becoming tighter."
Migration issue also on the agenda of Hungarian-Jordanian ministerial-level meeting

Thousands of jobs depend on a good relationship between Russia and Hungary
February, 2016
"...The Government Spokesperson also pointed out that Russia was Hungary’s number one non-EU partner…."

Hungary to develop nuclear cooperation with Iran
February, 2016

Hungary concludes nuclear and business agreements in UAE (United Arab Emirates)
March, 2016
Hungary concludes nuclear and business agreements in UAE

tn496c0(2).jpg

Only a few continuity,

July, 2014
".… Turkey is Hungary’s fifth largest non-EU trade partner and bilateral trade turnover increased five-times since 2003. Last year, trade turnover growth was as much as 26 percent."

Cooperation with Kazakhstan is a rational policy
April, 2015
nhttp://www.kormany.hu/en/the-prime-minister/news/cooperation-with-kazakhstan-is-a-rational-policy

May, 2015
"The Ministry of National Development concluded a similar agreement with Vietnam in September 2013. In the context of the large scale nuclear training programme (HUVINETT) that is the first step of the implementation of the Hungarian Vietnamese cooperation agreement several groups of Vietnamese technicians have come to Hungary in multiple turns."

September, 2015

October, 2015

Oktober, 2015
"Topics of discussion also included the participation of Hungarian companies in Iranian digital development projects and the expansion of the training program for Iranian nuclear experts in Hungary, which is taking place under the auspices of the International Atomic Energy Agency."

Oktober, 2015
"Jordan has also been one of Hungary’s major partners in the Middle East. The two countries have a long history of excellent economic and trade relations, while cooperation in the fields of sciences and culture are also becoming tighter."

February, 2016
"...The Government Spokesperson also pointed out that Russia was Hungary’s number one non-EU partner…."

February, 2016

Hungary concludes nuclear and business agreements in UAE (United Arab Emirates)
March, 2016
Hungary concludes nuclear and business agreements in UAE

View attachment 65970
КГБ правая рука на работе, информативно

КГБ правая рука на работе, информативно
Она работает для Сороса
Ő dolgozik Soros (I was just corrected, The correction is: Ő Sorosnek dolgozik)

Last edited:
Приятно видеть, что люди пишут здесь уже по-русски. Спасибо!
Nice to see Russian language on USMB, thank you, guys! Russia forever!

I hate to say this but it is Google Translate on my side... sorry...

To all of us health and well being. I did appreciate Maggdy's post. Nuclear energy anywhere is not good for anyone.

To all of us health and well being. I did appreciate Maggdy's post. Nuclear energy anywhere is not good for anyone.
Magda wanted to illustrate that Arab/Muslim states are good thus alleviate harsh criticism from Jihadists. She packaged her core message into Russian, Chinese and Vietnamese gift wrap. She is in favor of the Jihadist occupation of Europe and follows Soros created "Open Borders" initiatives what are aimed to destroy Western Civilization as we know it. She works for Soros.
Harnessing nuclear power is not a very bad thing per se but I agree, it is very dangerous. Hopefully there will be safer and just as efficient alternatives shortly and nuclear energy fades away along with the indestructible nuclear waste.

Magda wanted to illustrate that Arab/Muslim states are good thus alleviate harsh criticism from Jihadists. She packaged her core message into Russian, Chinese and Vietnamese gift wrap. She is in favor of the Jihadist occupation of Europe and follows Soros created "Open Borders" initiatives what are aimed to destroy Western Civilization as we know it. She works for Soros.
Harnessing nuclear power is not a very bad thing per se but I agree, it is very dangerous. Hopefully there will be safer and just as efficient alternatives shortly and nuclear energy fades away along with the indestructible nuclear waste.
Okay. Take a lookzey at who is pushing for more 'nuclear energy' everywhere. It ain't the jihadist or pali's. If anyone falls for allowing more of it into this country they are truly fools. Then again the big money banking and politics have also depended on people to be that ignorant and they use the blind masses to do their dirty work.

To work for Soros is both a sin and a shame. If you work for Soros, you are contributing to destroying innocent people's lives.

George Soros: A psychopath’s psychopath

To work for Soros is both a sin and a shame. If you work for Soros, you are contributing to destroying innocent people's lives.
Thank you for the article. I stated on other threads many times over that Russia is not the enemy. Global Elitists are. Apparently Soros belongs to the Global Elitist clique. He is instigating against Russia as a diversion from his activities in destroying European civilization.
The U.S. should pull out of NATO and make peace/alliance with Russia. It would be a very fruitful cooperation benefiting both countries. Unfortunately, it will not happen until Global Elitists are dethroned.

George Soros: A psychopath’s psychopath
Agreed. Soros in hebrew means a brier aka a carrier for the dead.

Thank you for the article. I stated on other threads many times over that Russia is not the enemy. Global Elitists are. Apparently Soros belongs to the Global Elitist clique. He is instigating against Russia as a diversion from his activities in destroying European civilization.
The U.S. should pull out of NATO and make peace/alliance with Russia. It would be a very fruitful cooperation benefiting both countries. Unfortunately, it will not happen until Global Elitists are dethroned.
Money funds. I started looking into it all a bit when we first got the Internet back but have had many other things on my mind that needed to be addressed.

Agreed. Soros in hebrew means a brier aka a carrier for the dead.
Ah.. I did not know that. Thank you. That explains why he changed his name from Schwartz to the jewish Soros. It may be symbolic to his plan to destroy Western civilization until it is dead.
It struck more on a spiritual aspect as the dead follow money beyond all else.

It struck more on a spiritual aspect as the dead follow money beyond all else.
Remember, when it was told about Soros that he broke the Bank of England? It was a big lie. The Bank of England is owned by the Rothschild family. Nobody breaks the Rothschilds. They own the Federal Reserve in the U.S. and if you look at it closer, they own almost every nations' central banks.

Forum List

Back