East St. Louis Refused to Hire White Police Chief

Why would any sane white person want to be in E. St. Louis?!?!

Gotta go with this guy on this one....

Ok, maybe a step further.. why would ANY sane person wanna be in E. St. Louis????

Why would any sane white person want to be in E. St. Louis?!?!

Gotta go with this guy on this one....

Ok, maybe a step further.. why would ANY sane person wanna be in E. St. Louis????
Many years ago I was driving the Interstate and was on a bridge looking down on part of E. St. Louis.

The place looked like Beruit, Lebanon during the civil war. :eek:

Over turned burnt cars, bricks and trash in the street, and half of the windows in the buildings broken out.

That is an easy answer. Pops saloon and the occasional titty bar.

and my grandparents used to live in Cahokia. And Dupo. This story is beyond outrageous. We don't keep blacks off of the fucking police force in Rural America where whites outnumber blacks exponentially either.

the city is predominantly black. police chief is at least a partly political position and a white chief is just adding to many problems. blacks don't accept whites in positions they think blacks should hold. even unimportant ones like beauty pageant queens

I can't wait to see Lonestar come in here and argue that this isn't racist. Since according to him, racial discrimination isn't racism. He says the only acceptable definition of racism is the belief that racial differences lead to an inherent superiority of one race over another. Clearly this doesn't qualify.

So come on Lonestar "Logic" let's here how this isn't racist. :lol:

the city is predominantly black. police chief is at least a partly political position and a white chief is just adding to many problems. blacks don't accept whites in positions they think blacks should hold. even unimportant ones like beauty pageant queens

bullshit. If some rural town made the same statement you'd see Quannel X show up by the weekend.

racism is racism. Allow it in E. St. Louis and you have to allow it in every bfe township that, long ago, decided that blacks should not hold offices that a white man deserves.

bullshit. If some rural town made the same statement you'd see Quannel X show up by the weekend.

racism is racism. Allow it in E. St. Louis and you have to allow it in every bfe township that, long ago, decided that blacks should not hold offices that a white man deserves.

do you ever let teenagers take charge of something, knowing that they aren't the best qualified, but for the greater good of developement? black areas should have control over certain things so that they either succeed or realize they need help.

do you ever let teenagers take charge of something, knowing that they aren't the best qualified, but for the greater good of developement? black areas should have control over certain things so that they either succeed or realize they need help.

teenagers are the same thing as qualified white adults now, eh? nice. I also don't let teenagers perform surgery on me; does this mean I can also disqualify black surgeons because there are more white patients than blacks?

gimme a break.

bullshit. You are rationalizing racism. Again, if rural America took your advice there would not be one single black candidate across 80% of America. But THAT would be unacceptable, right?

:cuckoo:

I can't wait to see Lonestar come in here and argue that this isn't racist. Since according to him, racial discrimination isn't racism. He says the only acceptable definition of racism is the belief that racial differences lead to an inherent superiority of one race over another. Clearly this doesn't qualify.

So come on Lonestar "Logic" let's here how this isn't racist. :lol:

Wassup double L? Cat got your typing fingers? :eusa_whistle:

pigboy-junkie-succeed.gif

Tell us please....was it a case of reverse rascism?

Forum List

Back