East Jerusalem

The State of Israel was established in 1948 by the U.N. as a place where Jews could live in peace for the first time in their history. It is tiny, 263 miles at its longest point, and 71 miles wide at its widest point (15 miles at its narrowest). In area, it is slightly larger than New Jersey, the 4th smallest U.S. state.

Its much larger Arab neighbors did not recognize Israel however and have made frequent wars/terrorist attacks upon it. Israel so far has fought them off gallantly taking a wee bit more territory when it did so.

The people called the decendants of Abraham first settled in the area called Canaan some time before 3000 years ago. Driven out by warring tribes multiple times, King David, defeated the Phillistines (now an extinct race of people) to win the territory and make Jerusalem his capitol city. That was 3000 years ago and is why Jerusalem and the Holy Land is central to the history and faith of the Jewish people.

The Arab people, by contrast, have only occupied that area in any significant numbers since the seventh century A.D. That was long enough for the U.N. to rename them "Palestinians' and accommodate their needs.

From the beginning Israel was quite willing to live peacefully with the Arabs among them. The Arabs were not willing to accept Israel however so that is why there have been conflicts into the present.

In my opinion, the Arabs have plenty of room to relocate the 'Palestinians' where they can have a good life. And Israel should be left in peace with all of Jerusalem.
OIP.ogtw4_01TJseNE1DocYapAAAAA

Originally posted by MartyNYC
When people strap bombs on themselves and even on their children, checkpoints are necessary.

You just proved my whole point for me.

Jews are flocking into the WB and have the authority to set up checkpoints because the land is part of the de facto state of Israel. The arabs possess nothing.

Originally posted by Quasar44
Both Bill Clinton and Trump offered a HUGE compreshensive peace plan and the Pal refused

I never said the arabs accepted the partition of their homeland, Quasar... I just stated that the entire land is now part of the de facto state of Israel.

I said in a previous post that the two-state solution is dead... but in reality something that never existed as a real option cannot "die". The arabs never seriously contemplated the partition of Palestine, not even when this photograph was taken:

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprodmigration%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fa56e825d-9cf6-386c-9993-b82dcc792603.jpg

You just proved my whole point for me.

Jews are flocking into the WB and have the authority to set up checkpoints because the land is part of the de facto state of Israel. The arabs possess nothing.
Some have keys to homes and buildings their ancestors fled or lost in battle 50-70+ Years ago ( so that is something )

I never said the arabs accepted the partition of their homeland, Quasar... I just stated that the entire land is now part of the de facto state of Israel.

I said in a previous post that the two-state solution is dead... but in reality something that never existed as a real option cannot "die". The arabs never seriously contemplated the partition of Palestine, not even when this photograph was taken:

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprodmigration%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fa56e825d-9cf6-386c-9993-b82dcc792603.jpg

What will things look like in 50 years

The JEWish population is growing more and more militant and neither side is leaving

JEWS have no place to GO

The ARABS can relocate around to many nations

JEWS cannot

Palestinians would get whatever Israel decided they would get.

But what's the point in even mentioning the two-state solution in 2023?

Let the dead rest in piece...

You already have a de facto single state from the river to the sea.

Have you considered taking a trip there and seeing for yourself what is going on

Just dont SNOOP around too much

Some have keys to homes and buildings their ancestors fled or lost in battle 50-70+ Years ago ( so that is something )
All Arab people who stayed in Israel when the Arab nations were attacking it are still there or their descendants are still there. They are afforded full Israeli citizenship and are allowed seats on the Knesset though Israel wisely retains a substantial Jewish majority in control. (That is necessary for the protection of Israel.)

Most of the Arab peoples left Israel so their Arab brethren could annihilate the Jews and the entire tiny area would again be all Arab. But the Arabs lost those conflicts, the Israelis prevailed, and the Israelis did not see why they should allow the Arab traitors to return as if nothing had happened.

And therefore we have this bone of contention all these decades later, i.e. the 'evil' 'racist' Jews won't allow the poor Arabs to return to their 'homeland'.

I give the Israelis the high ground on this one though. I wouldn't want to allow hundreds of thousands of Arabs back into my country when they are on the record as wanting the Israelis dead.

Originally posted by Quasar44
Have you considered taking a trip there and seeing for yourself what is going on

Just dont SNOOP around too much

My little baby Quasar...

If seeing things first hand were all it's cranked up to be you wouldn't have a small minority of jewish and arab total idiots who still believe a two state solution is possible despite having lived their entire lives in Israel.

In my opinion, the Arabs have plenty of room to relocate the 'Palestinians' where
they can have a good life. And Israel should be left in peace with all of Jerusalem.

6847.jpg

This post by Foxfyre provides us with an excellent opportunity to observe the dehumanizing way in which ethnocracies, racial dictatorships like Israel, 17th, 18th century America, Nazi Germany, South Africa under Apartheid perceive the natives of the land:

Plenty of room to relocate the "Palestinians".

Notice how Foxfyre treatf Palestinians as if they were objects, crash dummies, devoided of free will, desires, aspirations that must be taken into consideration.

They can be relocated here, there, everywhere just like an engineer who works for BMW repositions the crash dummy inside the vehicle at will dozens of times.

The ethnocratic state sees the native populations just like Foxfyre.

Through the objectification of the ethnocratic dehumanization Foxfyre perceives this palestinian:

shutterstock_1425377312-830x554.jpg

as these crash dummies:

crash_test_dummies_rigged_collection_4_for_cinema_4d_c4d_01.jpg

0x0.jpg

CEP1710-58.jpg

In my opinion, the Arabs have plenty of room to relocate the 'Palestinians' where
they can have a good life. And Israel should be left in peace with all of Jerusalem.

6847.jpg

This post by Foxfyre provides us with an excellent opportunity to observe the dehumanizing way in which ethnocracies, racial dictatorships like Israel, 17th, 18th century America, Nazi Germany, South Africa under Apartheid perceive the natives of the land:

Plenty of room to relocate the "Palestinians".

Notice how Foxfyre treatf Palestinians as if they were objects, crash dummies, devoided of free will, desires, aspirations that must be taken into consideration.

They can be relocated here, there, everywhere just like an engineer who works for BMW repositions the crash dummy inside the vehicle at will dozens of times.

The ethnocratic state sees the native populations just like Foxfyre.

Through the objectification of the ethnocratic dehumanization Foxfyre perceives this palestinian:

shutterstock_1425377312-830x554.jpg

as these crash dummies:

crash_test_dummies_rigged_collection_4_for_cinema_4d_c4d_01.jpg

0x0.jpg

CEP1710-58.jpg
And I think Jose presents the perfect example of a 100% non sequitur and twisted response to a post, pulling one phrase out of its complete context in an effort to demonize a people as well as the person making the post.

Bless your heart and have a wonderful evening Jose.

Forum List

Back