East Jerusalem

Originally posted by Quasar44
IF they ever had a final peace accord .. Who gets East J.

Palestinians would get whatever Israel decided they would get.

But what's the point in even mentioning the two-state solution in 2023?

Let the dead rest in piece...

You already have a de facto single state from the river to the sea.

Palestinians would get whatever Israel decided they would get.

But what's the point in even mentioning the two-state solution in 2023?

Let the dead rest in piece...

You already have a de facto single state from the river to the sea.

The PALES have the best part of the land . they have Judea and Samaria
Its only 25 percent but its the best part

It should belong to all of Abraham's Children no matter their religion!
Only Jews are Abraham‘s children.

66796512-D528-4596-B3AE-BA35F44D427E.jpeg

Originally posted by Quasar44
The PALES have the best part of the land . they have Judea and Samaria
Its only 25 percent but its the best part

You must be referring to the country of Jordan because everything, absolutely everything between the Meditarranean Sea and the Jordan River belongs to Israel and no one else.

The mayor of Ramallah, Mahmoud Abbas, can't even leave the city without israeli authorization (checkpoints).

You must be referring to the country of Jordan because everything, absolutely everything between the Meditarranean Sea and the Jordan River belongs to Israel and no one else.

The mayor of Ramallah, Mahmoud Abbas, can't even leave the city without israeli authorization (checkpoints).

I had no problems traveling and moving around when I was in israel and nobody hurt me

Bill Clinton did

Both Bill Clinton and Trump offered a HUGE compreshensive peace plan and the Pal refused

When people strap bombs on themselves and even on their children, checkpoints are necessary.

When people strap bombs on themselves and even on their children, checkpoints are necessary.

I read that Jewish snipers are the best

a Unified Jerusalem is important to me

Its unified now and must remain so

I read that Jewish snipers are the best

a Unified Jerusalem is important to me

Its unified now and must remain so
There can be a raging mob of dozens & dozens of intifada types and two IDF Snipers with suppressed 10/22 Rifles with subsonic ammo can disperse them in 5 mins ( with no fatalities on the Rioter Side )

Forum List

Back