Earnings of Gender Studies Majors Rises Sharply

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
This is great news for those who thought their degree is useless:

U.S. — A surprising new study found that the average lifetime earnings of graduates who have earned a gender studies degree rose sharply to $10,000 this week.

The previous average was $10,000 less than the new average, which is $10,000, making the old average $0, which is significantly lower than the current average. The sharp increase in average lifetime earnings of gender studies graduates has confounded experts, who say that while they expected gender studies graduates to make approximately $10,000 less than $10,000 over the course of their careers, they are now making $10,000 more than the expected number, which was $0.

"This is remarkable," said Dr. Lee Franken of Harvard. "All those gender studies students I taught -- I never thought I'd see the day when they'd make $10,000 over the average of $0. $10,000 is more than $0. So basically that's good."

Some college graduates with gender studies degrees are actually hitting up to $20,000 if they received Pell grants, doubling the most common average of $10,000, and being more than $20,000 over the previous average of $0.

I really missed an opportunity when I decided to major in a field directly related to the job I wanted after college. If I had majored in gender studies, I could have gotten a grant for a study on the social and emotional effects of women's cleavage, something I would really enjoy looking into.

And if you transition by cutting it all off, you stand to make at least 100K more a year.

True story dude. :cool:

Forum List

Back