Early Christmas presents for Ukraine: TANKS Panzerhaubitze 2000 - 10 rounds per minute, effective firing range 67km

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

TRAIN OF FRESH OUR TANKS ARRIVING FOR UKRAINE -- Replenishment for Armed Forces of Ukraine​

"Freedom must be better armed than tyranny." - President Volodymyr Zelensky "Early Christmas presents for Ukraine: Panzerhaubitze 2000 - 10 rounds per minute, effective firing range 67km"

Last edited:
1650148439359.png

With good gun, jet, and tank, control laws they won't need to be given them.

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
They still destroy shit even if they be self-propelled howitzers.
A large group of Russian soldiers in the border area in 2022 are moving down a road when they hear a voice call from behind a small hill: "One Ukrainian soldier is better than ten Russian". The Russian commander quickly orders 10 of his best men over the hill where Upon a gun-battle breaks out and continues for a few minutes, then silence. The voice once again calls out: "One Ukraine is better than one hundred Russians." Furious, the Russian commander sends his next best 100 troops over the hill and instantly a huge gun fight commences. After 10 minutes of battle, again Silence. The calm Ukrainian voice calls out again: "One Ukraine is better than one thousand Russians: The enraged Russian commander musters 1000 fighters and sends them to the other side of the hill. Rifle fire, machine guns, grenades, rockets and cannon fire ring out as a terrible battle is fought... Then silence. Eventually one badly wounded Russian fighter crawls back over the hill and with his dying words tells his commander, "Don't send any more men...it's a trap. There's two of them."

Those are a more modern equivalent to our M109 self-propelled howitzers we had, back when I was in the Army. My MOS was 13E20 (Fire Direction Control) and I was trained to calculate the range, charge, elevation and deflection for the 105mm howitzers, as well as the 155mm. I was initially-trained to use circular slide rules , tables, and charts, but then we got the FADAC, which at a couple hundred pounds, was the first computer for artillery.

Don't remember a heck of a lot, though. That was like 51 years ago.

Those are a more modern equivalent to our M109 self-propelled howitzers we had, back when I was in the Army. My MOS was 13E20 (Fire Direction Control) and I was trained to calculate the range, charge, elevation and deflection for the 105mm howitzers, as well as the 155mm. I was initially-trained to use circular slide rules , tables, and charts, but then we got the FADAC, which at a couple hundred pounds, was the first computer for artillery.

Don't remember a heck of a lot, though. That was like 51 years ago.

Forum List

Back